Market Idea "shopping list"

so most of us know that when you have a ship fit saved you can go to a market, open the fitting and click buy all and voila you have all your stuff and can slap it together and boom you’re good to go, well sometimes you need an assortment of bits and bobs and you have to tediously go through items one thing at a time, placing buy orders, etc.

well similar to how we have browse and quickbar, i propose a “shopping list” you drag and drop your items (Which might not be available to you in your current location) and head to a market, where you open your shopping list and check the price and can click “buy all” OR perhaps “create buy orders” (an additional tick box option for use corporation wallet) and it would just make multiple buy orders on that market at once for all those items.

my thinking is that this will be a small QOL change for industrialists who instead of buying locally (which I understand might not be an option for certain materials) just buy everything in one place and haul it to where ever and build stuff, a change like this will allow people to create a custom shopping list of items and upload it onto the markets, this hopefully will create more demand for items in more isolated regions. for those of us who have been in low / null / wh space, we know somethings are out of necessity, others are just because “its more convenient to get it else where” however everyone does this, an order could then be filled by a corporation effectively making non doctrine orders for people and building a supply, fully fleshing out markets some more.

Everyone throws in a list of what they want from their shopping list instead of spending time filling out each buy order time and time again.

It’s already in the game…

copy to clipboard

import

To be fair this functionality is a bit finicky, but hopefully the bugs will be worked out.

alternatively you can do it the old school way…

Then you can create a folder and drag your bits and bobs into that folder.

2 Likes

well like I said before I knew about the quick bar, however I will admit that there is egg on my face as I did not know there was a “buy all” aspect to it I thought that this feature was only available for ship fittings.

any item in the market can be added to the quickbar.

2 Likes

Closed by request of the Op.