Idea for a buy-order presets

So as I’m trying to get into industry as of late I was thinking about a way how to minimize time on the tedious act of setting up my buy-orders that I need to get the materials for producing a certain item. I know that I can use the multibuy action to speed things up a bit but I still have to adjust the numbers for example for Tritanium etc. everytime, so my proposal would be to have the option of setting up a preset(similar to how the ingame fitting tool works atm) so that you don’t have to drag the specific items, that you need, into the multibuy everytime you’re going for a buying spree again. This would effectively decrease them time you have to spent on manually dragging and adjusting the stuff every time.
Now if there is already an option like this integretaed pls do let me know, if not feel free to discuss it here :slight_smile:

If you can learn how to create a folder in your market’s quickbar, you can name and create as many presets as possible. It is located right next to the market browse index tab, on the left side of the market window.

In addition, after creating a custom multi-buy order, hover your mouse over the right-hand side’s top area, and click the palette to be able to ‘export to clipboard’.

This enables you to save your multi-buy order on a text editor or even in-game notes/eve-mails, and import that same order with proper quantities everytime.

1 Like

Thank you that was exactly what I was looking for :slight_smile: Guess this topic can be considered closed then :smiley:

I’m glad I was able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.