Marshal and new AT ships

When will they be put into the game?

SuneTM

1 Like

You mean “when are the first few people placing it on the market for 10bil”. The Martshal should start being delivered to everyone that got to the events, not sure when since the update page announced the release but no news of the distribution.

I am expecting it to come out next year in Project Discovery :frowning: I really want one and can’t wait to get one

The marshal is being added to PD in december so you won’t have too long to wait, although i am willing to negotiate a fair price for one once people actually start selling them >.>

December! Now that would be a nice gift, to see the ship in PD… Any idea what lvl we need to grab it? I’m thinking where they left off with the glasses.

300 would be my guess, frig at 75, cruiser at 150, the BS at 300 makes sense being twice the cost of the cruiser

â– â– â– â–  level 300? im only level 50 because i wanted the pacifier ;_;
Let the grind begin

300 is a guess because the current rewards go up to 250, and yes its a grind i’m at like level 155 with 99% accuracy >.<

I can never get up to 99% accuracy, im only around 92% accuracy because i keep getting these ridiculous ones that i’d never be able to spot in a million years…

Over time you’ll get the hang of it, I get some silly ones with no transits yet it tells me its wrong even with no transits lol.

lvl 400 with 99%, I grinded like heeeeeeell during vacation, pretty much pumping 25 lvls per day just to get to the safe spot of making sure I get the Marshal.

Now I just touch PD in a very casual way, ain’t got time to study planets when I am studying electronics lol

Blockquote
The marshal is being added to PD in december so you won’t have too long to wait, although i am willing to negotiate a fair price for one once people actually start selling them >.>

Please site a source for that. at fanfest and on their facebook page they have said q1/q2 2018 for PD release. It also said that the marshal would be handed out the 24th but they never did. Odd how quiet they are being about that.

source: https://imgur.com/a/upVmn

Blockquote :words:

hmm. thanks for linking that. I am shocked. It doesnt seem like CCP even knows when they are releasing it. I for one am shocked that they would put out conflicting information and not meet a deadline w/o saying anything.

Yeah CCP doesn’t normally remain silent although i can understand that they want to release this hull in a better state than the cruiser and frig hulls which ended up being released in silly numbers, that being said even the stats were removed from circulation a while back prior to release so i’m really not sure whats going on with the marshal

Im not sure CCP knows. Sure seems like one hand doesnt know what the other is doing.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.