We are planning a mass test on Singularity this Thursday, October 19th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
Client and server performance
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.
- We will be using /moveme to go to the RO0-AF system. There is an Outpost/Station here that you can dock at and use the Market.
- Meet up at the station inside this System
- Join one of two available fleets (X and W)
- FCs will all warp their fleets within different distances of the shipyard. (X fleet will warp at 0km, W fleet will warp at 50km)
- FCs call NPC targets and fight.
- Once the Guristas Shipyard is destroyed, Fleet X and W will fight each other in a free-for-all brawl.
2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
- The Caimans will not be shield boosting in the mass test.