We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, September 5th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Improved turret firing effects
- First look at the new Refineries, the Tatara and the Athanor
- Verifying a backend configuration change - should have no impact
- Client and server performance
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.
(not final yet)
- Meet in FD-MLJ at a Tatara
- Undock and warp to X-BV98
- Jump to X-BV98.
- Warp to an Athanor
- Sub-capitals: Dock at Athanor
- Shoot the Athanor
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
- Bring preferably a sub-capital ships with turrets - Beams, Pulses, Railguns, Blasters, Artillery, Autocannons