We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, July 26th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Client and server performance
- Graphical changes to turret firing effects
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
Since we are focusing on turret graphics, you will want to fit yourself an appropriate turret ship, especially heavily fit (6+ turrets) destroyer and battleship class hulls.
- We will start in FD-MLJ, at the station - [FD-MLJ VII - Moon 2 - Intaki Bank Depository].
- Fit yourself some hulls with turrets and load up the appropriate ammunition.
- Undock and warp to the gate to X-BV98
- Join fleets - check fleet channels
- Jump to X-BV98.
- Warp to Poitot gate and wait.
- Fleet Z: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test