We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, February 26th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Fixes to position desync (where the server and clients disagree on the position of your ship). The main fix was mostly for a case when colliding with a gate in abyssal space, but it will probably also fix cases when colliding with Upwell Structures or during fleet fights.
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- Meet up in FD-MLJ
- Sub-capitals: Jump to X-BV98.
- Sub-capitals: Warp to planet x
- Capitals: Cyno to X-BV98 (on top of the fleet)
- Warp to Keepstar
- Dock at Keepstar
- Several further warps
- Warp to Poitot gate
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Capitals and super capitals are very welcome, as they are often more affected by desync.
- Bring a stack of small items like ammunition or minerals, which can be ejected as quick check for desync.
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test