We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, September 4th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Client and server performance for the September release
- Audio Upgrades
- Minor client performance improvements for brackets
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
- Meet in FD-MLJ at the gate to X-BV98
- Jump to X-BV98.
- Warp around 2 times and check brackets
- Warp to Poitot gate
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test