Mass test on Singularity: Tuesday, March 13th, 2018

mass-test
singularity

(CCP Habakuk) #1

Hey!

We are planning another mass test for the new chat on Singularity on Tuesday, March 13th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!

What exactly is being tested?

How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.

Test steps:

1. Meet in FD-MLJ at the gate to X-BV98
  2. Join fleets - check fleet channels
  3. Jump to X-BV98.
  4. Further chat tests
  5. Warp to Poitot gate
  6. Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
  7. Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate

What else should I know?

• Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
  • 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test

(Gronac Cadelanne) #2

Could we have some more instructions please.

Could you explain 2: what fleet channels are available and how to join fleets using them.

What does 4: Further chat tests involve?

What does 6: Fleet W: mean?

What does 7: Fleet X: mean?

Thank you.

(elitatwo) #3

I think I missed it or was it postponed?

(CCP Habakuk) #4

@Gronac_Cadelanne: We will give further details directly during the mass test. The channels for joining a fleet will be linked in the MOTD of the MassTesting channel.

@elitatwo : The mass test is starting in slightly less than 18 hours from now :slight_smile:

(Oo Ralos) #5

Spam
Spam
Spam

17:00 O’Clock
17:01 Broken Fingers

(CCP Habakuk) #6

For your information: We are updating Singularity once more with last minute fixes at 15:45 (probably down until 16:00) and will also purge all chat channels while doing this.

(Ronin Freak) #7

See you at 17.00 :slight_smile:

(isevisa isevisa) #8

in the chat can not see anyone

(CCP Habakuk) #9

We are currently investigating problems with chat channels (in particular creating chat channels) - we hope to have it fixed soon.

edit: These problems have been fixed a few minutes later. It was caused by an incorrect configuration.

(Catar Oramara) #10

is the test over?

(CCP Habakuk) #11

Yes, the test is over and it succeeded without any massive problems (still a few minor bugs to fix).

(Zradko HateR) #12

hi CCP Habakuk
How can I find a citadel removed from the anchor in space?

(CCP Habakuk) #13

Thank you for helping with this mass test! I applied 2 million skill points to 160 characters on Singularity.

(isevisa isevisa) #14

before the fight. the client throws out the game. The monitor turns black and throws out. sorry i no know english i use google translate. The monitor turns black and throws out. 25.04.2018 singularity good luck

(CCP Habakuk) #15

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.