Mass test on Singularity: Tuesday, March 13th, 2018

Hey!

We are planning another mass test for the new chat on Singularity on Tuesday, March 13th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!

What exactly is being tested?

How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.

Test steps:

1. Meet in FD-MLJ at the gate to X-BV98
  2. Join fleets - check fleet channels
  3. Jump to X-BV98.
  4. Further chat tests
  5. Warp to Poitot gate
  6. Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
  7. Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate

What else should I know?

• Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
  • 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test

Could we have some more instructions please.

Could you explain 2: what fleet channels are available and how to join fleets using them.

What does 4: Further chat tests involve?

What does 6: Fleet W: mean?

What does 7: Fleet X: mean?

Thank you.

I think I missed it or was it postponed?

@Gronac_Cadelanne: We will give further details directly during the mass test. The channels for joining a fleet will be linked in the MOTD of the MassTesting channel.

@elitatwo : The mass test is starting in slightly less than 18 hours from now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spam
Spam
Spam

17:00 O’Clock
17:01 Broken Fingers

For your information: We are updating Singularity once more with last minute fixes at 15:45 (probably down until 16:00) and will also purge all chat channels while doing this.

See you at 17.00 :slight_smile:

in the chat can not see anyone

We are currently investigating problems with chat channels (in particular creating chat channels) - we hope to have it fixed soon.

edit: These problems have been fixed a few minutes later. It was caused by an incorrect configuration.

is the test over?

Yes, the test is over and it succeeded without any massive problems (still a few minor bugs to fix).

hi CCP Habakuk
How can I find a citadel removed from the anchor in space?

Thank you for helping with this mass test! I applied 2 million skill points to 160 characters on Singularity.

before the fight. the client throws out the game. The monitor turns black and throws out. sorry i no know english i use google translate. The monitor turns black and throws out. 25.04.2018 singularity good luck

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.