We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, March 6th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- New chat backend
- Client and server performance
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here. Please note that the current database on Singularity for mirrored from Tranquility in November, so your account needs to be older than this.
- Meet in FD-MLJ at the gate to X-BV98
- Join fleets - check fleet channels
- Jump to X-BV98.
- Create chat channel / spam test
- Warp to Poitot gate
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test