Mass test on Singularity: Wednesday, May 9th, 2018

Hey!

We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Wednesday, May 9th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!

What exactly is being tested?

• Client and server performance
  • Faction Citadels (which will be used for the outpost conversion)

How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.

Test steps:

1. not decided yet
  2. Meet in FD-MLJ at the gate to X-BV98
  3. Jump to X-BV98.
  4. Warp to faction citadel
  5. Shoot the faction citadel
  6. Warp to Poitot gate
  7. Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
  8. Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate

What else should I know?

• Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
  • 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
3 Likes

Will be also a mirror from tq db?
cause last was feb :frowning:

1 Like

I’d like to be involved and be able to help test but I’m still unable to login to the test server with my main account. 2fa fails everytime. Works fine on Tranquility though :thinking:

maybe add to market those faction citadels too. so we could look at them atleast once since not many of us will be owning those

as for mass test,i would suggest to bring a triglavian ships as one of steps

I have a long-range Vindicator ready to go, and already stationed there.

MIRROR PLEASE its old AF

Unfortunately it will not be possible to deploy a new mirror for this mass test.

Amak Boma: I will seed the faction citadels on the market now.

I’ll activate few of my alphas and plex it to omegas for test, if is it ok ?

You know what would really be great? If you could fix the test server log in issues that a moderate percentage of the player base seem to have. My self included so that we can log in and test things…

Yea half of eve can’t even play because the mirror is like 4 months old …

1 Like

had to updates all my accounts to omega, which took time, and then when i got to the system to fight, my ■■■■ crashed… 4 accounts got booted and 2 died and one lived… was a good test. windows is eating up my memory with something… :confused: wonder wich of my toons will get credit for the sp…

Was a bit surprised at how old the Singularity status was? I expect this was at least 4 months old thus very hard for me to test, I was on the wrong side of the system. Would have been more than 20 jumps. So sorry, was not able to participate, when it was going to take 30 minutes to just get to the start point.

legit, its awful.

you should look at the information posted about player commands that would have solved every issue you had.

Thank you for helping with this mass test! Skill points have been applied to 337 characters on SIngularity, who helped with it.

FYI, regarding mirror age: The current mirror is for sure a bit older (and we are already looking for a good time to deploy a new one - but it will probably still be a few weeks), but it is also not AS ancient - it will be three months in a few days.

1 Like

I participated in this mass test event, but I have not received SP yet. Skill points will be issued after a while?

As far as I can see you received SP on Singularity, yesterday at 21:54.

Really received. Thank you

I still can not log into the test server???

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.