Mass test on Singularity: Tuesday, October 10th, 2017

Hey!

We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, October 10th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!

What exactly is being tested?

• New moon mining
  • New refineries
  • Client and server performance

How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.

Test steps:

1. Meet in FD-MLJ at the gate to X-BV98
  2. Jump to X-BV98
  3. Warp to a Tatara
  4. Watch moon chunk explosion
  5. Optional: Start mining
  6. Watch a new extraction being started
  7. Shoot the Tatara
  8. Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp
  9. Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate

What else should I know?

• Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
  • 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
  • Feel free to fit mining equipment, but there is no requirement for it.

I know not related to the mass test: any ETA on the FOBs?

add to mass test the blood raider military bases and guristas things to one of steps so we can try them out too

I don’t know what Eve you are playing but this is NOT optional… Jeez :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Everything about it is optional. Thankfully, this is Eve, and I don’t have to have netflix open in a separate tab to “play” it. I just get to blow up the people who do that :smiley:

6.5 hours to go. Are you as excited as I am after seeing the updated visual effects on youtube?

Really is that all :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for participating, if you were one of the 63 characters, who showed up. 2 million skill points have been added to your characters on Singularity.
The results from the test were pretty good, even though the participation was really low (as we failed to announce the mass test properly thanks to everybody traveling back from Vegas).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.