We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, October 10th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- New moon mining
- New refineries
- Client and server performance
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.
- Meet in FD-MLJ at the gate to X-BV98
- Jump to X-BV98
- Warp to a Tatara
- Watch moon chunk explosion
- Optional: Start mining
- Watch a new extraction being started
- Shoot the Tatara
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
- Feel free to fit mining equipment, but there is no requirement for it.