We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, October 6th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Defect fix for an issue some players report “Stuck in Jump Tunnel”
- Wwise Audio Upgrade
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
- Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- Enable audio and adjust audio settings to test functionality of different sliders
Steps (on command by CCP):
- Meet in FD-MLJ, at the gate to X-BV98
- Jump to X-BV98
- Warp to Intaki Bank Depository Station and dock at station
- Undock and Dock repeatedly
- Undock, warp to Poitot gate and wait
- Jump to Poitot
- Warp to F67E-Q gate
- Jump to F67E-Q
- Warp to MHC-R3 gate
- Fleet W: Jump to MHC-R3 + setup gate camp
- Fleet X: Jump to MHC-R3 + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test