Mass Test on Singularity: Tuesday, August 27th, 2019

Hey!

We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, August 27th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!

What exactly is being tested?

How to connect to Singularity for this test:

• Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
  • More detailed instructions are available here.

Test steps:
Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)

1. Meet in FD-MLJ docked in a Keepstar
  2. Undock all at the same time and align to PF-346 (collide with structure)
  3. Warp to PF-346 gate
  4. Warp to X-M2LR gate (mostly watching graphics)
  5. Warp to planet 1 (fleet X at 10km, fleet W at 20km) while subcapitals try to bump capitals of other fleet
  6. Fleet X: Warp to the first asteroid belt (3 - 1), while fleet W tries to block them
  7. Warp to X-BV98 gate (you can dock very quick and change ship)
  8. Jump to X-BV98
  9. Fleet W: Jump to Poitot and setup camp
  10. Fleet X: Jump to Poitot and fight

What else should I know?

• We would like to see a huge variety of ships, especially a variety in align times.
  • Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
  • 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
3 Likes

OMG for real? I love you guys. Thank you thank you thank you.:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

three minutes dfor bumping freighter still eoungh to organise catalyst/thrasher fleet and kill it before bumping ends in warp. reduce it to minute

want to see code angryness over this

1 Like

You might wanna fix the account unknown, email address unknown and other connection issues so players can actually get involved in mass tests first CCP. Ya know not being able to get on the sisi server is kinda detrimental to being able to participate

Edit: preferably a day or 2 before the test so it’s not all at the last minute…

2 Likes

Small question on “3 minutes to warp” feature.

If a person spams “Warp to” button, does the timer continue or it restarts every click?

3 Likes

Is it supid to ask for SP to be given on the Tranquility server?? I mean personally when I get on the test server I just redirect skill points. I do like skillpoints to be rewarded… BUT WE DO LOVE SKILLPOINTS ON TRANQUILITY -_-
I’d participate in testing for SP on Tranquility/ I won’t participate in testing for SP on the test server.

2 Likes

That’s the difference between people only helping for something in return and people who want to help making the game better.

4 Likes

Every work should be rewarded. Developers are also don’t “make the game better” for free. So reward players with 100k skill points on Tranquility will not decrease from them.

2 Likes

I have no idea why they would award anything for use only on Singularity. Maybe the word award is not being used properly?

1 Like

It shouldn’t. Once you press the warp button, your state becomes “in warp”, which means the only thing related to navigation that should react at this point is the stop button.

2 Likes

I like the idea that all who involved in a official Test get a small part of SP at the real server. But only if SP on Testserver is no longer resticted, or give us a feature to reassign the SP without a loss by using skill extractor/injector. So it makes easier to test more different things.

1 Like

I need some help on my driveway…

Not everybody can be online for the time, the masstest happens.
That is why free skill points are given on tranquility over a whole day.

can’t log into sisi anyway… I never have been able t log in… always tells me my info is wrong even after resetting my password… shrugs… the cake is a lie

1 Like

It seems like your account might still be too new. You should be able to join Singularity after the next mirror, which will probably happen next month.

So if you want players to help you with a mass test (today) surely you would do a mirror so more players can participate?

I’ve just returned from a 6 year break and started a new toon and granted i knew that this would be the case for me. However back in the day I was always helping with Mass tests and there was a mirror done before hand in pretty much most cases. It’s a bit disheartening to see the lack of player engagement on the forums now by ccp staff it used to be so much better.

2 Likes

The mass test steps have been updated now. See you there in about 3 hours.

@ bhttps://forums.eveonline.com/u/CCP_Habakuk
What you think about my idea to stop the SP restrictions on test server?

i want to see someone brings speed tanked titan for this mt

How did the masstest go? I missed it.