We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, August 27th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Auto-warp after 3 minutes of preparing for warp
- Graphics: Update to post processing
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- Meet in FD-MLJ docked in a Keepstar
- Undock all at the same time and align to PF-346 (collide with structure)
- Warp to PF-346 gate
- Warp to X-M2LR gate (mostly watching graphics)
- Warp to planet 1 (fleet X at 10km, fleet W at 20km) while subcapitals try to bump capitals of other fleet
- Fleet X: Warp to the first asteroid belt (3 - 1), while fleet W tries to block them
- Warp to X-BV98 gate (you can dock very quick and change ship)
- Jump to X-BV98
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot and setup camp
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot and fight
What else should I know?
- We would like to see a huge variety of ships, especially a variety in align times.
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test