We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, October 27th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Supercarrier Tactical Capsuleer Recloner, especially testing server performance and fleet fight situations
- Also looking into server performance of smartbombs
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
- Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- Join either Fleet X or Fleet W
- Have a “Nanoheuristic Clone Mapper” booster ready
- For the first few steps: Be in small ships, which die easily, but have high DPS, as we want to see many explosions
- For the last step: Whatever you want to bring
Steps (on command by CCP):
- Meet in FD-MLJ, at the gate to X-BV98
- Consume “Nanoheuristic Clone Mapper”, if not done yet
- Fleet W: Jump to X-BV98
- Fleet X: Jump second fleet to X-BV98
- Kill each other and do not reship right away
- When ordered by FC, reship
- Keep on fighting, being killed and fetching new ships, while CCP cycles through different super carrier combinations
- Massive smartbomb event (every with smartbombs starts to use them and at the end CCP uses QA smartbombs )
- Reship, now also including capital + super capital ships
- Free for all fight
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
- The super carriers will be stocked with Tristans, so you might want to ensure, that you have skills for it.
Revised fitting of those frigates (but it does not matter if you are missing skills there):
[Tristan, Trash Mob Frigate]
5MN Microwarpdrive I
Small Graviton Smartbomb I
Small Plasma Smartbomb I
Small Proton Smartbomb I
Warrior I x8