Mass Test on Singularity: Tuesday, June 9th, 2020

Hey!

We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, June 9th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!

What exactly is being tested?

• New ships and new weapons

How to connect to Singularity for this test:

• Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
  • More detailed instructions are available here.

Test steps:
Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)

Prep:

• We want many Upwell ships fitted with Vorton Projector weapons
  • We also need a few other ships, especially with missiles, projectile weapons and drones
  • Preferably no capitals, as we jump into high sec
    Steps:
  1. Start in FD-MLJ at the gate to PF-346
  2. Jump to PF-346
  3. Short weapon test for Vorton projectors, shoot only as commanded by CCP (nobody should die)
  4. Fleet X warps to Orvolle gate, while other fleet is firing
  5. Jump to Orvolle
  6. Short weapon test in Orvolle first with green safeties, then with yellow safeties
  7. Jump back to PF-346
  8. Optional: further weapon tests
  9. Fleet W: Jump to FD-MLJ (and reposition)
  10. Fleet X: Jump to FD-MLJ + fight

What else should I know?

• Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
  • 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test

Tried connecting to Sisi to make sure it was ready for the test on the 9th, but it is saying my name/password are invalid.

1 Like

for those of us with the signon bug can we have our “skilltrains” paused. I can’t log in at the moment.

I cannot log in due to the new ship I was in. Looking for help @CCP_Habakuk

Same issue, can’t log in due to this bug.

Ready, willing but unable to participate in the mass test until the new skill/ship login bug is addressed/resolved.

Have y’all fixed the locked out of account at chara selection problem cuz last time I checked I was still locked out? I already had the skills trained

Same for me- Was playing around in the Stormbringer and got disconnected- now can’t get back in? Help Devs?

Same here. Logged in a couple of days ago to add skills to the training and now can’t log in.

1 Like

there is an update so u guys might have a look, might solve ur login problem

Indeed, we just updated Singularity with a patch, which should fix both the character selection screen issues for the new skills, as well as the crashes relating to the new weapons.

1 Like

omg if it actually works ill change my religion to the CCP overlords

Well, I have good and bad news. It seems like the character selection fix works - but the crash fix needs more work. :frowning:

1 Like

All Haill the CCP overlords

are the ships going to be given out in the daily rewards or do we have to do sites for that

really this weapon hits friend or foe if its within 10k of the target? so much for tackling lol

well the new gun firing still cause game crash :frowning: hope it will be fix before the mass test or the mass test will become mass crashing

how long does mass testing last? and why can’t I add my account?

I’m logged in, bought the vorton skill, but where are the 2mil skills? How do I get them?

You get them tomorrow, IF you can participate and attend the masstest.

Not everyone can. They forgot to tell everyone they “misplaced” something and may or may not “accidentally” remove some window placements or not.