Mass Test on Singularity: Tuesday, 27th June @ 17:00 UTC

Hey!

We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, June 27th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!

What exactly is being tested?

How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the new launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.

Test steps:

1. Meet in FD-MLJ at the gate to X-BV98
  2. Jump to X-BV98.
  3. Warp to an Azbel
  4. Shoot + kill the Azbel
  5. Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
  6. Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate

What else should I know?

• Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
  • 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
  • Bring anything you like to the test (we want to see many T3 cruisers, but several others would be good)

Do you need to be able to fly/have to fly a strategic cruiser to take part? I just have my tiny Ishtar (I don’t think I’m skilled up to strategic cruiser level yet).

No, it is not required to be able to fly a strategic cruiser - we also want to see other ships in the test.

Have you guys fixed the Ghost Fitting Window? Was having a wee bit of trouble fitting Tengu Subsystems on a Tengu as it kept telling me that would not fit or work with that Hull.

Yeah, should be fixed. :slight_smile: Sorry for the problems with it during the weekend :flushed:

For users with more than one account, is it allowed to bring more than one ship/account in the test?

Yes - just be aware that you might want to reduce your client settings, if you are not running on powerful hardware. In rare cases (if there are too many players in a mass test) we ask to log off additional characters - but this is happening very seldom.

will there be a mirror prior to the test? i’m stuck in alpha status and can’t fly my t3.

No, there is no mirror before the test - but you can buy PLEX from the market on Singularity and upgrade to Omega using this.

Thank you for participating in this mass test. 2 million skill points have been added to 294 characters on Singularity.