We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, June 27th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Changes to strategic cruisers
- Client and server performance
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the new launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.
- Meet in FD-MLJ at the gate to X-BV98
- Jump to X-BV98.
- Warp to an Azbel
- Shoot + kill the Azbel
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
- Bring anything you like to the test (we want to see many T3 cruisers, but several others would be good)