We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, December 14th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Loading and unloading of ammunition
- Minor changes to lights outside stations
- Client and server performance
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.
- Meet in FD-MLJ docked at a station
- Undock and warp to the gate to X-BV98
- Load and unload weapons
- Jump to X-BV98 (best while weapons are still reloading)
- Further tests for loading and unloading of weapons
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test