We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, November 23rd, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- New graphic effects for warp disruption bubbles
- Client and server performance
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.
- Meet in FD-MLJ at the gate to X-BV98
- Jump to X-BV98
- On request: One cycle HIC bubbles + dictor bubbles
- Warp to planet 1 (X-BV98 I)
- Observe the warp disruption bubbles around planet.
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp (including bubbles)
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
- Interesting to bring: Interdictors, Heavy Interdictors, anchorable bubbles