Mass test on Singularity: Thursday, November 23rd, 2017

Hey!

We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, November 23rd, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!

What exactly is being tested?

How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.

Test steps:

1. Meet in FD-MLJ at the gate to X-BV98
  2. Jump to X-BV98
  3. On request: One cycle HIC bubbles + dictor bubbles
  4. Warp to planet 1 (X-BV98 I)
  5. Observe the warp disruption bubbles around planet.
  6. Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp (including bubbles)
  7. Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate

What else should I know?

• Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
  • 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
  • Interesting to bring: Interdictors, Heavy Interdictors, anchorable bubbles

masstests have no sense when there are black sheeps disrupting tests by stopping warp in middle dropping bubble to make fleet w or fleet x stuck between gates. before you do masstests please enforce rules first otherwise it will be jsut another masstest parody

I would have joined this test except I had seen no notifications even though looking for them… my launcher lets me into the game but does not seem to be updating news feed , last is Oct 28th … is this normal I could have done lots with 2000000 skill points !

1 Like

Thanks for participating! 2 million skill points have been added to 234 characters on Singularity.

Connor lars: Yeah, unfortunately our communication about the mass test was far from optimal this time and we have a list of things to improve for the future.

Btw: Feel free to join the mailing list “Mass Testing Info” on TQ - I will normally also send a mail to this list for each mass test.

The person managing the launcher news feed got fired during the recent mass layoff.

“…was laid off…” - the word “fired” implies someone was doing a bad job.

:slight_smile: thanks for the replies friends at least I know now my launcher is not broken, I guess nothing is perfect, just have to work with what we have…I do see that the notification of the singularity event has finally reached the launcher though… just a few days too late :pensive:

thanks for this info… could you please let me know where I can find this mailing list ? :grinning:

Sure - open the EVE mail window and in the bottom left you will find the “Add Mailing List” button. Just enter the name and join.

JoinMassTestMailingList

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:thank you CCP Haakkuk I will try this

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.