We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, January 25th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Upwell 2.0 changes, including vulnerability changes and new structure weapons
- Updates to the audio code and graphics engine
- Client and server performance
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here. Please note that the current database on Singularity for mirrored from Tranquility in November, so your account needs to be older than this.
- Meet in FD-MLJ at a station
- Warp to Keepstar
- Shoot the Keepstar
- Warp to X-BV98 gate
- Jump to X-BV98
- Warp to Sotiyo
- Shoot the Sotiyo
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test