Mass test on Singularity: Thursday, January 25th, 2018

Hey!

We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, January 25th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!

What exactly is being tested?

• Upwell 2.0 changes, including vulnerability changes and new structure weapons
  • Updates to the audio code and graphics engine
  • Client and server performance

How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here. Please note that the current database on Singularity for mirrored from Tranquility in November, so your account needs to be older than this.

Test steps:
(not final)

1. Meet in FD-MLJ at a station
  2. Warp to Keepstar
  3. Shoot the Keepstar
  4. Warp to X-BV98 gate
  5. Jump to X-BV98
  6. Warp to Sotiyo
  7. Shoot the Sotiyo
  8. Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
  9. Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate

What else should I know?

• Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
  • 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
4 Likes

Proposed alternative:
6. Fleet W: Set up Sotiyo defense
7. Fleet X: Attack defended Sotiyo

Really want to know is when the next mirror will take place.

1 Like

Can we change the test to KIll a Keep Start,
also can we change the system to 9-4.

I missed the first test, so would like to try it for a second time.

#LOVE ME SOME TIDI.

(Hope you see the funny)

Retro Fusion

1 Like

Is there going to be a defense fleet on the keepstar?
e: And are there going to be supers and titans? Because if no, might as well not have a test.

Have one of the fleets run the idiotic maller smartbomb setup so that the test actually shows how the damage will be influenced under heavy tidi

Unfortunately we will never be able to test the full extent of an extreme battle like in 9-4 in a mass test on Singularity - and it would also not be very useful.

While the setup of our current mass tests can be for sure improved regarding several details, the current setup offers normally a good mix of focused tests (like for new features or specific performance improvements) with general mass fights, which are mostly good for catching bugs and general degradation in performance compared to earlier releases.

How will a small fleet be quickly reinforce a keepstar without supers and titans. Is somone from ccp gonna fly have polaris death frigate

For a mass test we normally speed it up with dev commands, to be able to fit in several tests within one hour - but: With a regular mass test fleet (including a few supers, titans and several dreads) we normally hit the upper damage cap without problems. In contrast to fights on TQ we also don’t need to worry about too many capitals being killed, which changes the whole meta anyway and we are fighting much closer to the Keepstar than it would probably happen on TQ.

Dear CCP…

The real mass test was carried out in the 9-4RP2 system.

…and you have FAILED this test.

Apparently the tests run on the test server have no reference to Tranquility.

1 Like

Will you set up a Fortizar 1000km next to the Keepstar? Otherwise I don’t think the data will be close to the meta we got on TQ currently :smiley:

in during test. goons is DD the gate and killed lot of guys, very good mentality of Goons because is losse the last fight in 9-4, ***edit - removed profanity -CCP Habakuk ***

go banned the guys is Ailang

1 Like

***edit - removed profanity -CCP Habakuk ***

thank you for your answer i appreciate me who is french and trying to make efforts, it is because of stubbornness like you that people do not like English

For those who joined: Thank you for helping with the mass test.

Please: Do not use profanity or personal attacks in this test server forum here. Thank you!

1 Like

I participated in the test for singularity… 25th January 2018. was in the navy … my computer freezes and I was killed! when I returned to the server… you did not take me to your fleet… I have not received 2m skills. what’s happening?

1 Like

I participated in the test for singularity… 25th January 2018. was in the navy … my computer freezes and I was killed! when I returned to the server… you did not take me to your fleet… I have not received 2m skills. what’s happening? i no know english sory google translate, I hope to understand what I mean.

1 Like

2 million skill points have been added now to 359 characters on Singularity.

isevisa isevisa: You have been included correctly in those 359 characters.

1 Like

thank you very much! you instantly reacted. I got 2m skills. thank you very much. I wish you good luck and good luck.

I am learning. I apologize if I did the wrong thing.

1 Like