We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, September 28th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- New moon mining and
- New refineries
- Updated graphics for asteroids
- Client and server performance
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.
- Meet in FD-MLJ at an Athanor
- Watch moon chunk explosion
- Mine asteroids from chunk explosion
- Warp to an asteroid belt
- Warp to Ice belt
- Optional: Change ship from mining ship to combat ship
- Warp to X-BV98 gate
- Check the personal mining ledger
- Jump to X-BV98.
- Warp to an Tatara
- Shoot + kill the Tatara
- FFA fight
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
- For the first part please be in a ship with a fitted mining laser or mining drone (you can use a proper mining setup or some mixed fitting) - you can switch the ship in the middle of the test
- For the later part of the test please be in a combat ship - and it would be great to see quite a few missile ships.