Mass test on Singularity: Thursday August 24th, 2017

Greeting Capsuleers!

We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, August 24th at 17:00 UTC (EVE time).

What is being tested?

Improved Turret Firing Effects

How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the new launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.

Test Steps:

1. Meet in station at FD-MLJ.
  2. Warp to structure and fire turrets (5-10 minutes)
  3. Fleet X - Jump to X-BV98 and prepare gate camp.
  4. Fleet Y - Jump to X-BV98 and fight at gate.

What else should I know?

Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test
Fit your ships with turrets - Beams, Pulses, Railguns, Blasters, Artillery, Autocannons

(ArtyBaddon with 3 gyros? Why not?)

1 Like

Heya, could you spawn in a few drifters during the test at some point? I’d love to see their updated effects as well :slight_smile: Real excited for this~

How will we know what fleet we are in? Or will you be assigning us to them at the rendevous point?

Edit; Also is the 2mil skill points only able to be used in the test server only? Or when you say “2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test” do you mean that’s where you will be distributing them but they are transferable to the Tranq. Servers.

Test server only unfortunately.

2 Likes

After applying the last mirror to the Singularity, my Skill Points disappeared.
I participated in three precisely, maybe in four mass tests.
Will my skill points be restored?

Unlikely, the mirroring removes the extra skill points, so your test character will have the same skills as your real.

To the participant of the mass test give a reward - skill points, that’s what I’m talking about. And these skill points of several mass tests simply disappeared.

P.S. Please tell me, who can solve this issue?

Thank you all, the question is closed.

Welp, It was worth a try. And as much as I’m disappointed I guess I’ll still participate for the exclusive experience!

So what is everyone bringing to the Test. I have a Brutix Navy Issue I’m gonna try out my 250mm Rails & I’ll probably end up bringing a set of Blasters to see if their graphic has changed or is any different as well.

I’m really interested in seeing some of the bigger pulse laser Effects! WHOOO excited :stuck_out_tongue:

How long before the bonus SP turns up usually?

random.

Hey Uriel, FYI, the drifters turret effects are not a part of this update, as they are more bespoke and special than the regular turret firing effects. They were also done somewhat recently (compared to all the other turret firing effects).

1 Like