We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, June 21st, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Client and server performance
- Graphical changes to missile level of detail distances, impact explosion loading, and scene cleanup
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.
- Since we are mostly concerned with missiles, you will want to fit yourself an appropriate missile platform, ans especially frigate/destroyer class rocket ships.
- We will start in FD-MLJ, at the station - [FD-MLJ VII - Moon 2 - Intaki Bank Depository].
- Fit yourself some hulls with launchers and load up the appropriate ammunition. The more missiles/rockets/torpedos you have ready the better.
- Undock and warp to the gate to X-BV98
- Jump to X-BV98.
- Warp to a Tatara and shoot it (only for a minute)
- Warp to Poitot gate
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test