Massive Impact - HS Mining and Very Newbro Friendly

I am recruiting for my corp Massive Impact. Our current focus is fleet mining in HS and we live next to a good ice system. I can offer Orca boosts and fleet ops whenever I am online, which is typically from about an hour after DT till whenever. I play a lot. My goal is to create a group of friends and advance the corp from HS mining into greater ventures. Friends first and real life first.

We fly fleet fits that will not get you ganked, and expect members to train for these fits, use them, and come to understand why they keep you from getting killed. We can help you with training plans and have good fleet fits to work towards. I will teach you how to survive in this amazing game.

For those that are interested I will be running excursions into wormhole space as people gain skill and the desire to do so. I can teach you to hunt, and we have a WH sister corp that is available once you learn the ropes of WH life.

We use Discord for coms and you can join our chat Tickle Fights to get more information about our corp.

Thanks so much for looking and I hope we see you in game,

Souixie Wolfrun

1 Like

Bump, still recruiting

Still recruiting, thanks for looking.

What general area of high sec and is the corporation active M-F 7PM PST - 11PM PST GMT -7 ???

We are in The Citadel, in a quiet pocket. We tend to play US times though. If you are interested in joining you would have to realize that most of us don’t play your time zone, but we will eventually pick up people that do.

Thanks for looking!

Still recruiting.

We are still recruiting.

We are still recruiting.

We are still recruiting.

We are still recruiting.

We are still recruiting. We have quite a fine crew of pilots now and would love to have more.

I am interested in joining. What are the requirements?

Sorry, I was away for a few days. No real requirements other than not being a toxic person. We literally run a mining fleet every day for long periods of time.

Still recruiting.

Great corp, fun people.

hey is it too late to join?

Not at all. Join our chat channel Tickle Fights and talk to us, or send me a message.

Still recruiting

From what I’m reading, this would be a good corp for me. I’m returning after a very long break.

Do you’all run a chat channel like discord for fleet ops?