Max Singularity is (again) declared to be heretic and traitor

I have a copy of your lecture transcript and I like it a lot.

Can I have a signed copy of any books regarding starship architecture, design, operation and such if you were to pen any?

3 Likes

As the Cardinal of Chaos (security) for His Holiness Max Singularity, I invite every adherent of the fallen Jamyl to prove their case.

We have stated that she violated the Doctrine of Sacred Flesh undeniably, and publicly, when her Avatar was destroyed by drifter forces. On the destruction of the ship with which she had before threatened His Holiness, a capsule was released. It was swiftly destroyed by the drifter battleships’ leaving behind the corpse of Jamyl. There is no doubt she was in a capsule when she was killed.

Our offer to all those adherents of her failed regime is to prove conclusively she was not what we state she was: a capsuleer. If you are able to we will accept your accusations, but until such time as proof is given, our statement stands: she committed heresy. And the only reason we can assume her followers accuse our Pope of such an unthinkable charge is their vain attempt to tear down the truth that the Sixth Empire shares freely via their ad hominem attacks and slanders.

We await either your proof or your apologies.

/s/ Verdis deMosays
Cardinal of the Sixth Empire

Im sure this is enough proof for Reverend Mother that Max Singularity is no holder. He is much more Pig of Stain, Shipwright of Jita, Brewer of Stain and crick on his father’s prick.

There is no way he could ever claim to be nobility after that. He is lower that lowest serf in our Empire. He is traitor and leader of poor criminals who have grand titles.

2 Likes

Mr. Vaari, if you wish to be a representative of Amarr, you are only being an example of it’s worst failings. Civil discourse is possible without breaking out the torches and khumaks.

2 Likes

Only death and emptiness awaits someone like Max Singularity. His crimes are too severe.

1 Like

A wrong assumption on your part Chaos Monger, a capsule does not merit an inkling of proof to these claims. I was rightfully corrected by Kernher that all Heir’s during Heideran VII’s reign were very much capsuleers who adhered to the Doctrine of Sacred Flesh.

Your Unholy Blasphemer wrongfully used her evidence of death to carry his prideful, and Heretical narrative.

Uhm. The iconography on the shirt is literally the item from Matari folklore after which missiles with electromagnetic warheads are named. Among the Tribes, that shirt hearkens back to… Lessee, it’s a Friday… so… Thursday (because I’m sure he didn’t buy it at the conference).

ALL HAIL THE ANCIENT AND VENERABLE SHIRT ARTIFACT FROM THURSDAY!!!

P.S. - Some Clans still travel Matar’s waters in boats made of timber. I mean, I don’t, because planets weird me out, but some do.

3 Likes

Our Pope is not a proud man. He places blame where it lays, and asks answers in return. I have spent far too long asking for proof of Jamyl’s “miraculous resurrection.” If you cannot produce it, the conclusion of all reasonable people is that she cloned herself, which by the laws of Holy Amarr makes her a heretic. So, despite your best hopes, I see no reason to place faith in the heretic who brought the drifters upon us.

As for my title, it was given to me for my service to the Empire in dealing with chaos. I aim to further His Holiness’ wishes in bringing unity to New Eden by cutting through the chaos therein. Much of it brought on us by the actions of Jamyl and her supporters. Repent, before chaos claims us all!

Ok. Dude. I know this is gonna sound amazingly weird coming from me, given my other statements…

… and yes, I am baked right now IT’S NOT DRUGS SAMI ITS AN HERB HAH HAH!!

But… dude. Uhm… Oh. Right. Sorry, the herbs are kicking in. Glad I didn’t have to talk about the shirt like this, it would’ve been really… you know…

… anyway. Yeah, look. If Miz or I say ‘yo, you totally can’t make a hard claim of God without proof’, it’s cuz we, you know, don’t believe in your theodorogy. One of the keys to faith is that Miracles are, you know, Miracles. They require a leap of faith, and faith is belief in the absence of evidence. Belief in the presence of evidence is just… you know… ‘Duh, there it is’.

So you can’t go saying ‘gimme proof of a Miracle’ if you claim to believe. Miracles don’t have proof! That’s why Bishop Mother whaserface can’t prove anything. God defies proof. Like, serriously, outright defies it. I was with this guy one time and he was trippin’ balls on some fungus, and we were talking and I said you can’t prove God and he said ‘Oh yeah?? God’s like… right over there and he says ‘FURK YER PROOF, CHICKIE!’ so hah!’ and I was just like ‘whoah… like, right over there in the fedo crap?’ and he was all ‘no, over there by the air vent’ and you know I had to get to class or we totally could’ve gotten into how big God was n’shite…

4 Likes

So after doing herbs, you and your friend concluded that God is a giant fedo that lurks in vents?

2 Likes

At this point, the ‘Sixth Empire’ is reduced to the mewling of cats, amplified by the echo chamber of capsuleerdom.

When I was a young priestess, just starting out, I ministered to farmers. One of the phrases I learned there was: “Never try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig.” So, have a good time doing whatever it is that you’re doing. In the end, we will both die, and one of us shall be ushered into Paradise, the other shall find out they were wrong.

I tell you what. Meet me in Amarr; we’ll cancel our clone contracts and go find an appropriate way to die to go face judgement. My soul is prepared, is yours?

3 Likes

When this Amarrian control construct they call their god comes and speaks directly to me and further, submits to a series of quantifiable, repeatable and independently verifiable tests to examine it and prove its existence then, and only then, will I consider your god “real”.

Until then it’s just a fairy tale made up by the slavers to justify their cultural imperialism and self-styled racial superiority doctrines.

2 Likes

I see. I am expected to suspend my logical reasoning borne out with rational explanations and accept an unprovable story. All so the rich in Providence may continue their decadent ways. Pardon me if I prefer to find my faith grounded in something other than fantasy when charges of heresy are at stake.

In the writings of Terra, a man was brought back to life by God’s grace and power. Many saw solid evidence of this. So far not one person has come forward with any account of the revivification of Jamyl. We do however see daily people brought back from death via cloning. So until her cloning is disproven by some witness, the facts stand: she violated Sacred Flesh doctrine and is a heretic.

I’m sorry, I had to stop and go laugh for several minutes at the phrase “[i]n the writings of Terra.” Then I had to stop while I was writing this. Twice.

Thrice.

They actually let you wear a biretta and say that sort of thing?

Four times.

1 Like

Clearly someone has never seen nor heard the musical spectacular that is The Penirgman Porcine Opera Company.

How uncultured.

3 Likes

Proof of being a capsuleer is not proof of being a clone. There are no laws in Amarr that restrict an heir or emperor from being a capsuleer, only from cloning. It has been common knowledge for over 14 years that Jamyl I was a capsuleer. Every single heir of Heideran VII’s time were certifiably capsuleers (with the possible exception of Doriam II, who I cannot verify). Jamyl Sarum, Idonis Ardishapur, Temal Kador, and Davit Tash-Murkon, all were capsuleers. When they committed Shathol’Syn, they did so in space, before an audience of spectators, by disembarking from their vessels in capsules and self-destructing. Those few capsuleers who were granted an invitation to the coronation witnessed this first hand, and those who were not are able to read about it in news reports from the time.

Heirs and emperors of Amarr may become capsuleers. But, but, they may not use cloning technology. The capsules of heirs and emperors have their transneural echo burn scanners disabled or removed, and the heirs and emperor maintain no cloning contracts.

The sight of an heir or emperor in a capsule is not evidence of cloning.

However, it is certainly a reasonable belief to make that, if an heir returns after their death, when they are documented as having died while in a capsule, there is a strong implication of their having wrongfully maintained an active TEBS in the capsule. Wreckage recovered from Jamyl I’s capsule did not seem to indicate that a TEBS had been fired, and no public cloning facility is reported to have received a neural scan from her, but there is always the possibility that she had previously prepared a backup clone set to be activated upon her death, as many capsuleers today do.

The Theology Council declared that the means of Jamyl I’s return could not be ascertained, but the timing of such return, and the power of her fleet to resist a much larger force, was highly fortuitous for the Empire. As a result, it is widely considered (though not declared) a miracle. But there have long been declarations, especially in the days immediately after Jamyl I’s return but before her ascension as empress, that she violated Sacred Flesh. Those believing such either silenced themselves or were silenced as heretics after Jamyl I ascended as Emperor of Amarr.

Despite precedent that such accusations are heresy, enforcement of legal consequences is rare, especially for capsuleers, likely due to their standing as sovereign independent entities under the CONCORD Capsuleer Pilot Act. However, such denouncements of a sitting emperor, regardless of validity, are highly blasphemous, and Lord Singularity should consider himself very lucky to have survived with his titles intact. The former lord Lysus, Champion of Kor-Azor, also denounced a sitting empress, and was fired upon and stripped of his titles for this. The difference in punishment may be due to standing: Lord Singularity is a True Amarr of considerable noble ancestry, while Lysus was a Caldari risen to Holdership only some months before he was stripped of his titles. Much as has been shown with King Khanid, having a proper bloodline apparently forgives one a great many things. Alternatively, the harshness may be an attempt to begin one’s reign by demonstrating strength, as both Jamyl and Catiz opened their reigns with immediate censuring of vocal detractors. Once firmly in power, perhaps Jamyl I no longer thought it necessary to silence those still believing that she had cloned.

To close, there is no proof of Jamyl I having violated Sacred Flesh. But it is also a very reasonable assumption to make in light of what evidence is available. However, any accusations made of a sitting emperor are highly improper and blasphemous, and it is unwise for Amarrian citizens believing such to publicly declare their positions, even if they are capsuleers and somewhat protected by the CPA.

Is Lord Singularity a heretic, as Lord Vaari claims? Precedent says yes, but no legal Amarrian institution has chosen to formally declare him one and so, at least as of today, he is not a heretic by Imperial law.

(And just to get it out of the way, I am a supporter of the Ardishapur Family, not a Jamylite. I swore oaths to Jamyl I just as I have done to Catiz I and to Doriam II and Heideran VII before her. In spite of whatever flaws they may possess, and whatever my personal feelings concerning them, they are emperors of Amarr. I shouldn’t have to say this, but I tire of the amount of times I have been called a Jamyl fanatic just because of reminding people that questioning the Imperial Throne, regardless of who occupies it, is usually considered blasphemy.)
15 Likes

I find most of what Kernher wrote as a acceptable response to the blasphemous Singularity Cult.

It’s obviously just as much a rebuke of your own position, on the exact same grounds.

5 Likes

I, Synthia 1, Imperial Queen of the Glorious progressive Theocratic City-state of Kaztropolis, Empress of the Wombat People Territories, Divine Empress of Greater Kaztropol Planet, Interpreter of Scripture, Diviner of Truth, Guardian of the Faithful, Observer of Unusual Facts, Inquisitor of Heretics, Missionary to the Heathens, Speaker of Profundities, and Angel of Compassion, was Perturbed upon reading the Contents of this Topic.

I am Surprised that Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles, has seemingly Chosen to Renew his Feud with His Holiness, Maximilian Singularity VI (first of his name), Harbinger of Faith, Pope of New Eden, Column of Light, Prophet of the Storm, Bane of the False Empress, Founder of the Sixth Empire, Herald of the Imperium, Paragon of Virtue, The New Prophet, The Liberator of All Hope and Dreams.

For Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles, to make such an Insult in a public forum goes against Much of Scripture, where it is Written that Disagreements are best handled in Private, especially between prominent Individuals.

Since this is Not the First Time that there has been a Dispute between Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles, and His Holiness, Maximilian Singularity VI (first of his name), Harbinger of Faith, Pope of New Eden, Column of Light, Prophet of the Storm, Bane of the False Empress, Founder of the Sixth Empire, Herald of the Imperium, Paragon of Virtue, The New Prophet, The Liberator of All Hope and Dreams, then I, Synthia 1, Imperial Queen of the Glorious progressive Theocratic City-state of Kaztropolis, Empress of the Wombat People Territories, Divine Empress of Greater Kaztropol Planet, Interpreter of Scripture, Diviner of Truth, Guardian of the Faithful, Observer of Unusual Facts, Inquisitor of Heretics, Missionary to the Heathens, Speaker of Profundities, and Angel of Compassion, am Now of the Opinion that an Apology is no longer Sufficient.

Indeed, I am now of the Opinion that Hostilities between Forces loyal to Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles, and Forces loyal to His Holiness, Maximilian Singularity VI (first of his name), Harbinger of Faith, Pope of New Eden, Column of Light, Prophet of the Storm, Bane of the False Empress, Founder of the Sixth Empire, Herald of the Imperium, Paragon of Virtue, The New Prophet, The Liberator of All Hope and Dreams, are now Extremely Likely to Happen.

This Un-Amarrian Insult Campaign by Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles, against His Holiness, Maximilian Singularity VI (first of his name), Harbinger of Faith, Pope of New Eden, Column of Light, Prophet of the Storm, Bane of the False Empress, Founder of the Sixth Empire, Herald of the Imperium, Paragon of Virtue, The New Prophet, The Liberator of All Hope and Dreams, does Little that is Constructive, and Much to lower my Opinion of Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner, skilled industrialist and many more impressive titles.

Sincerely,

Synthia 1, Imperial Queen of the Glorious progressive Theocratic City-state of Kaztropolis, Empress of the Wombat People Territories, Divine Empress of Greater Kaztropol Planet, Interpreter of Scripture, Diviner of Truth, Guardian of the Faithful, Observer of Unusual Facts, Inquisitor of Heretics, Missionary to the Heathens, Speaker of Profundities, and Angel of Compassion.

5 Likes

We have a Herald now?

Crap, I’m gonna have to let Mittens know.

2 Likes