Ilan Ardishapur declared heretic and traitor

Empowered by my house noble deeds and great prestige both in house and personal I do as a jarl of Sosan VII, Ecumenical Patriarch of Silent Infinity, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner and skilled industrialist declare Ilan Ardishapur to be heretic and traitor!

His unforgiving association with terrorist organization known as Purity of Throne is serious crime and sentence of it is humiliation and death!

May all those loyal to the God and to the Throne strive to do him harm in the name of liege and God!

Amarr Victor!

2 Likes

Even a broken standard chronometer is right twice a standard day

2 Likes

Yes. That is plan. Each noticeable heretic or traitor deserve their own thread and their own judgement. May none call me like Xhjfx, the Abomination of CVA, who makes judgements without consideration.

2 Likes

But chronometers don’t tell time. They count time!

So technically, they are never right. Neither once or twice.

3 Likes

With respect, hasn’t he already been declared a heretic?

1 Like

Yes. Theology Council and the Ministry of Internal Order have declared Purity of Throne heretical terrorists. This declaration only renews that fact and makes sure they do not find safe place in Great Wildlands. Im sure CVA will shelter them though.

2 Likes

Glad to see that trash is seen for what it is in my old stomping grounds. May angry Amarr burn in Hel for their uncivilized ways.

1 Like

You know, you really need to stop with the self-aggrandizing nonsense. Sure, you might be singling out someone nobody likes right now, but it’s still little more than trying to build yourself up by picking on someone else. And really, given your track record and the kinds of behavior you’ve displayed in the past, I think you might actually get people thinking better of him, just because they know you don’t like the guy.

Sometimes, it’s better to quit while you’re ahead.

Or would you like to commission another piece of “propaganda” that depicts you menacing the masses as the sockpuppet of the Purity of the Throne movement, too?

3 Likes

Gosh. What a clever plan !

2 Likes

Stop it. Just stop it. Get some help.

No one here is an inquisitor, an ordinator for the MIO. No one here serves on the Theology Council. No one here is on the Privy Council. Just shut up.

2 Likes

Once, many years ago we had a time when loyal amarrians gathered together to defend our faith and the Empire against heretics, traitors and abominations.

Today we gather lists of names where fiends like Max Singularity stands equal with most esteemed loyalists and holy mothers address him as a Lord.

I might be pretty alone, but so long as I stand, those virtues of old still remain. In my ship and it immediate surroundings if not anywhere else.

Oh this is rich.

Even those among the Sani Sabik knew good old Ilan was a traitor to the crown at large considering most in the so called “Purity of Throne” decided to reject the decision of the Order of St. Tetrimon that allowed Caitiz to legitimately assume the throne.

1 Like

You seem wealthy, powerful and have a long list of titles. Do you actually consider yourself the underdog? Perhaps I’m misrepresenting you here, but you’ve got to consider how this may seem to others.

1 Like

self-awarded titles.

1 Like

Really? Wow, that’s…oh my.

1 Like

The old houses will never stand for an illegitimate empress bringing shame to God’s glory or the throne.
Ardishapur has always been known to the Ancaladron family as honorable and true champions of the faith.
The thrones purity must be restored and God will punish the true heretics that support a false empress. Anyone who stands against Purity of the throne and defends false idols shall stand before gods judgement and have their sins weighed against a monolith of gold and those sins will prove so heavy they shall lift the gold beyond the heavens.

Confess, repent, and pray for God’s forgiveness because you’ll find none within my halls.

I confess, I find you guys amazingly boring and toothless.

Is that how this works?

2 Likes

My house is not very old, but we are close to the house of Ardishapur because of our vassallage to them. I can assure you that royal house Ardishapur is fully commited to follow Her Imperial Majesty.

Heresy you say?

Are you calling the Theology Council a bunch of Heretics? Or for that matter the Order of St. Tetrimon whom the Council appointed to oversee the trials of the Heirs to who would be the next Empress.

Tash-Murkon has stood as an Imperial House since the Khanid walked away and formed their own kingdom. They have had Heirs that have competed and died in those trials. Their losses could easily fall under “God’s Will” and perhaps it was.

Why is it so hard to accept that it was “God’s Will” behind this? Or why even bring up the fact that she even Udorian when the bloodline has merged with that of other True Amarr over the centuries?

House Ardishapur as always served as the bastion of “Faith” in the Empire. Now it teeters upon treason and heresy itself by not accept “God’s Will.”

1 Like

I assure you, young and gracious lady, that Ilian Ardishapur does not speak on behalf of his house. He might bear their noble name, but he have been cast off moment he joined the rebellion. He has nothing to do with the royal Ardishapurs we so much love.

1 Like