Ilan Ardishapur declared heretic and traitor

As Lord Vaari said. Ilan does not represent the Ardishapur Family. Purity of the Throne is not an Ardishapur movement.

1 Like

Yep, anyone who supports the usurper on the throne is a heretic.

Purists are not only in the Ardishapur Family. :female_detective:

But since Empress Caitz is the legitimate Empress as overseen by the Order of St. Tetrimon and thus the Theology Council.

That will make Ilan Ardishapur the heretic.

Not everyone can be like Empress Jamylā€¦

1 Like

Why do you keep using the female detective icon??

Seriously. Youā€™re into Napkins-level creepy here, and thatā€™s not an edgy or ā€˜kewlā€™ thing.

1 Like

Well, maybe itā€™s not exactly a detective :thinking:

Yes, yes yes they recognized the aha.
For money and not such a legitimate will. :money_mouth_face:

Maybe not, but if youā€™re looking for cloak-and-dagger-style imagery, try :male_detective:

1 Like

No, Iā€™m not in search.
But you know best.

I ā€¦ think heā€™s trying to imply that there are other people doing the cloak-and-dagger, thing, Arrendis.

Conspirators amongst us. Horrors. Because the Empire has no experience at all with secret societies, or ferreting those secret societies out and setting them on fireā€¦

(The MIO gives me the cold shivers, and Iā€™m not even Amarr. I have a sneaking suspicion that Mr. Vollhov might have found them kind of comforting up until recently, though.)

1 Like

A lackluster effort Lord Vaari. Youā€™d do well to turn your sights on the Empireā€™s real enemy.

A lackluster effort Lord Ilan Ardishapur. Youā€™d do well to turn your sights on the Empireā€™s real enemy. You.

2 Likes

Thus far, it would seem that there are only 3 heretics or traitors. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:thinking:

1 Like

now that whole conversation reminded me of a possible booth set up on the summit, for every product on sale an own thread.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.