[MERC} Spree Mercenary Group [SMG}

SMG looking for more corps and bullets to be wasted.

to the top, again and again!

Hi, i am looking for help, to destroy an azbel in highsec, its an one man corp 4 jumps from jita:
how much?

bump this

Bumperino

These guys will get the gig sortedā€¦always on top of the job with the latest Intel and strategies.

LOL since when?

Go main or go home
Cheers

This is my main. My main forum account :slight_smile:

People in glass houses shouldnā€™t throw stonesā€¦

Eh I took a break at least. You have been pretty consistent still

Forum account huh, no balls to post on your in-game account

you mean I started back up the day the botting allegations surfaced? after weeks of not even bothering to post? ā€œconsistentā€

Eh if you say so man. Whatever you gotta tell yourself.

Thatā€™s not telling himself anything, thatā€™s what happened and now you look silly, I can see how this looks consistent to you because you consistently look silly.

I guess as silly as you guys looked when you were supposed to rebuild VMG since you took it backā€¦but you guys showed your ā€œconsistentā€ alliance running skills and itā€™s gone nowhere lol.

Im pretty sure we said we retired the name a long time ago, It will bother khrom more to see us have it and have nothing done than to actually use it, and that is the goal here. Somehow for a ā€œForumā€ account who spends so much time on the forums you still didnā€™t know lol. Are you sure the forums arenā€™t reading practice?

Yeah, you said that AFTER you couldnā€™t do what you talked about doing. Soon as you take itā€™s ā€œVMG is now gonna be what it used to beā€ ā€œVMG THISā€ ā€œVMG THATā€ ā€¦and then you guys fail miserably lol.

Bit sexist that! Maybe the poster is female and women donā€™t have any!

exactly!!!