Micro-citadels

So my mobile depot should be so big that I need to dedicate it to one system? That’s not how wormhole life works you’re demonstrating a lack of understanding.

1 Like

Did you ever do wormholes before mobile depots? Back then people couldn’t refit in there without at minimum a small starbase tower. Yet people got by. Usually people would put a starbase in their home system, and would fit for what they need when going for a roam.

I have done this. I’m not advocating for making that hard, but it’s too easy at current. The tiny cheap depots cause people like you to forget the value of pre-fitting for multiple roles, and a part of the game is lost.

1 Like

Yeah dude lol that was like, back in the day. Do you remember how annoying POS mechanics were? If your point is that we need to go back in that direction (the ‘good old days’) then your position is already on thin ice.

It’s not that I don’t get the value of pre-fitting for multiple roles. I choose my fits specifically with refitting in mind because we have the ease and flexibility of refitting at hand. So I can fit a PVP setup without gimping it, knowing I can refit if I need to.

Another thing your proposal completely destroys is the recent T3 rebalance, and the benefits of T3s being able to refit without losing rigs any more. The whole ‘modular’ role of T3Cs was given new life with that change, none of which works without mobile depots.

My suggestion only involved increasing the space they cost to 500m3. They can still be used.

TIL you can fit 500 m3 in a T3 and still have room for cap charges.

I’m still waiting for the micro-trailers. Then we can get together and create a shantytown of hundreds of trailers in our own redneck-themed trailer park.

2 Likes

Redneck Yacht Club. Featuring busted Ventures up on blocks in the front yard and Minmatar women smoking cigarettes with a dirty faced baby on her hip, while her Amarr owner drinks a six pack of Quafe on the front porch…

2 Likes

Don’t forget the pack or rabid Fedos chained up in the backyard…

1 Like

Caldari brutality! Caldari brutality! Drones up, don’t shoot!

2 Likes

Minmatar Lives Matter!

I want to do this with a bowhead now.

about micro citadels
if they would make that ppl will start spamming them all over eve if they need it or not
that is most likely the reason the sizes of the citadels are as they are

didnt you see the amount of astrahusses in low and highsec it was like a freakign explosion after they came out

1 Like

Why in bob’s ■■■■■■■ name would ya want even more trash spread everywhere? That’s ■■■■■■■ mental, man!

agree thtswhy my comment …

They will become the new billboard in jita. Hhhhaaaaaaaaccccc-tttoooooooo.

This very much sounds like an Orca and a Nestor, which both offer a ship maintenance bay and refitting service. Not to mention the Bowhead, which can house two full-sized battleships.

The only reason I see to have something similar and in form of a structure is to eliminate the need for an alt.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.