Mike Azariah CSM 21

(post deleted by author)

You’ve got my vote Mike.

Just ignore the idiot who made an alt just to throw abuse around.

2 Likes

There’s always someone every year mike runs, someone creates an alt, or resurfaces an alt, just to talk trash about mike and what he does in game..

1 Like

They are just jealous because they couldn’t even achieve 0.1% of the votes Mike gets so they express their frustration this way. :thinking:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :popcorn: :ccpguard:

2 Likes

What date are we voting? Are there mail in ballots in the off chance I am out of the country? This would be my first time voting. I went to csm.eveonline.com and found only the current CSM listed there. I assume the voting will be done there?

@Srima_Darkstar

Key Dates for CSM 21

Candidate Submissions: September 17 – October 2, 2026
Candidate Announcement: October 6, 2026
Campaign Period: October 6 – October 21, 2026
Voting Period: October 22 – November 3, 2026

1 Like

Interesting the trolls here are not too eloquent, nor speak in any way to convince me.

Could the naysayers at least make convincing arguments against Mike’s candidacy, please ?

Not sure how many of my votes will go to Mike as I haven’t checked the other candidates yet.

Good luck with getting onto CSM for one final time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I promised you my vote as I love your weekly news round-ups and chat. I’ll be doing my best to convince my contacts (such as they are) to do the same.

Good luck!

1 Like

Vote Early, Vote Often! Geaux Mike!

Got my vote for sure, Mike! Keep up the good work, please! :grinning_face:

I’m mad because I bought plex and can’t use them to buy T2 BPO’s. I’m one of the old heads who played since early 2000s. I remember when there was a T2 BPO lottery. The science field was more interesting back then; it made me want to have research agents and run missions for them. Will you discuss selling T2 BPOs in the New Eden store.

I also want to expand the science and trade to make it where you can use junk loot to make better loot, a higher tier.

Maybe I can’t have everything I want. If Fenris did what I wanted, this game would be worth billions a year.

Bumps Mike’s thread, as discussed in Amarr o7

Hello Mike, I plan to buy omega for the first and only time in this game to vote for you. I sure hope you win. One quick question, since I never purchased omega before. Does it matter, if I pay the 20 bucks or use Plex? I would hate to find out the Plex option is not allowed to vote. Either way is fine by me, I either sacrifice my grind time or pull 20 bucks out of my dad’s wallet. XD

Of course, he plays and reads the forum, so I won’t go there.
Good luck!

Mine safe :pick:

It is my understanding that Omega is Omega no matter how it is gotten. But do double check the ‘who can vote’ to make sure that this will be timely enough.

1 Like

Sheeet! I found it.

ugh, sorry Mike, it looks like I cannot just buy a vote either way.
Good luck!

Mine safe :pick:

1 Like

I was glad you checked. Better you knew than wasted the isk/plex

m

Been playing Eve by Mike’s example since I came back. Help a newbro. Show them good resource sites, tell them “safe-ish” places to fly, don’t be a douche. Thanks, Mike!

pretty sure its not 60 days before hand but at least 60 days total.. i recall upping omega sometime before the voting and was able to vote.

Mike has always a spot in my ballots.

Great fellow online, even more so IRL.

When you get elected, this is my list for you to discuss with Fenris devs;

Retaining New Players
This is an issue and not easy to solve. It has been my opinion, Exordium (Exo) is not going to accomplish much. It is sawed off, with only one enterance, way out in the sticks. Back in my Guild War days, I have Baron Velpsa standing in their version of Exo, telling Dad jokes for the most part. Players would tell me to STFU all the time, I told them, I was waiting for my gate monkey. A gate monkey is a player who pulls a lever to open the gate to another area. One player couldn’t be in two places at one time. I paid them to do this act.

Once there, I would invite them to come along for the ride. Loot and XP was high, but so was the risk. New players loved the Baron and would ask to join my guild. I RP’d as the Baron and we had a lot of people in our guild.

Fenris needs to reward corps for more than just being monsterously big. They need to reward corps for people who stay in the game. FC says to them, “We see you have 20 new recruits who played over 1,000 total hours this last month. Four of them went omega and 12 bought plex! Gosh! Here is a cookie.” or something to that effect.

The 1 million SP reward for a new player is one and done. It doesn’t hold new players, it sure does rewards people who spam them. Spam isn’t going to keep new players.

UGC - User Generated Content
I am not talking about streaming the game. To me that is just watching and not doing. I am talking about these corporation generated tasks ( aka Freelance Jobs ). I should have a screen with with a photo of my character on it, the job details ( not a pick list ) and what I offer for the completion. My corp gets the item or items collected and they get paid in ISK or ships or Plex.

For example; Princess Rose Ivory appears on the screen, the text reads: Greetings capsuleer, PRICE would like you to obtain this device from the Blood Raiders. You will need a salvager to obtain the device. It will not be easy, this is why we are offering you this ISK/Item/Plex to bring it to us here. Princess Coma needs these to complete her research. Thank you for your time.

As added motivational factor, the most popular Freelance Jobs ( top 10 or top 100 ) get rewarded monthy, the reward paid to the creator’s account. Whatever FC decided those rewards should be, people wanting to run scams would not get popular, and never get the bonus rewards. Also we should be able to make chains (akin to epic arcs) it would be more entertaining and profitable for both sides.

These should be improved or added in my opinion, but at least address them with Fenris. I am not asking you to support or believe in my concepts, only to represent as any CSM should. Thanks.

Have fun!

1 Like