Mike Azariah for CSM 18

Congratulations. You deserve it. :clap:

2 Likes

My vote is already in for you, good luck.

He won a spot already. The results were announced

2 Likes

It shows how much notice I take lol.

1 Like

We need a disco module, and when it is activated, the most obnoxious disco music should play full volume(for everyone within 10,000km of the player that activated it) until it is deactivated (it should be one cycle, maybe one to two minutes long, with a 5 minute cooldown before it can be used again)

1 Like

sorry but I am, by law required to make the following joke . . .

Eve has sound?

m

2 Likes

No, eve does not have sound, i was hoping to trick everyone into thinking that it did

1 Like

So Mike, now your in, lets talk about the important things.

10 firework launcher high slots on freighters, jump freighters and the bowhead please. :slight_smile:

This is a stupid question, but: can you only fit festival launchers to ships with launcher slots?

Im pretty sure the answer is yes. I dont use festive launchers so im not 100%

No. The only requirement is a high slot per launcher.

1 Like

Ok, cool

You know I would love to have a firework launcher possible for the Bowhead

m

1 Like

Mike, is this a concern you could champion?

There is a feature that lets you highlight a word in chat I would like another that would filter posts based on content. hypernet, recruit link, and contract leap to mind for a lot of players.

Yes, I will ask for that but I know, deep down, that things that LOOK like a simple coding change often are very much NOT.

m

8 Likes

Thanks!

I understand it may not be simple, but that doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not a concern that should be addressed. Many people, and especially newbies in rookie chat (who are potential customers), are put off by this spam. If this is oneā€™s welcome to the game, it just looks bad.

As I said in that topic, I wouldnā€™t want the referral program to go away. But at least CCP should filter those messages from local and Rookie Help. Iā€™m sure they have smart people who can address this.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.