🇺🇸 Mine & GET PAID - 0% Tax - Not War Eligible - Recruiting Miners - USTZ HS Based

Ice mining is how we make our isk. You are paid for the ice you mine when you put it in the fleet hanger (95%) of jita value. We mine moon ore once a month…same deal. We do missions, anoms and sites. We provide doctrine ships. We answer questions and do our best to teach you what we know. We don’t make a bunch of crazy promises. But we do promise to have your back. Come talk to us. Join “T-CAM Public”

I will keep it short…i joined the corp for a few day now as a roughly 2 weeks old character. So far it is great. We did a good amount of ice mining fleet run and yes you are getting pay 95% of jita value. The corp provided the mining ship for us so i have no complaints. I’m looking forward to do more contents with the corp.

1 Like

T-CAM has been around since 2013. The CEO has been playing since 2006. Longevity, consistency and experience are what make a lasting corp. We understand what new players need. Come talk to us. “T-CAM-Public”. If we miss you shoot us a mail.

Very good corp for new and experienced pilots. Liking the corp so far. Very helpful corp leader experienced. Its the perfect place for you if your looking to mine and earn consistent isk.

1 Like

We have everything a new eve player needs. We have the ships. We have ways for you to make isk. We have a stable environment. We have experienced leadership. If you are going to invest your time into a game why not do it with people who understand your time is valuable. We know how to use aa calendar, for example. Join “T-CAM Public” Our discord is in the MOTD.

We still have room for about 6 more regular miners in our ops. Join “T-CAM Public”.