Mining nearly killed in high sec

Oh, you need learn to read.

a ) Yes, you put yourself in superiority mode. You say have experience and go killed by the CODE gankers, in the most stupid way. Nice experience you have.

b ) No, i say i am leaving mining, is better regional trade. Learn to read. I talk about no sense mining, but no leaving game

i like argue ? attention whore ?

No, i am an experienced player, not killed by recon squads. I try to do a service, to people as your corp members, the type of “idiots” killed by recon trig squads.

I have too much trillions here to leave completly.

Please, read your self and send them to second galxy or stellaris.

Ah, nice luck with the renters in null, because the whore attenbtion who seek free SAFE rocks, are u.

Carebear =P

Ha! Man, you argue and debate with the skill of a grade school student. Great comebacks and I am just too bereft of words to respond appropriately.

Yes, this is me laughing at you. I promise, with absolute certainty, that you will not be able to ignore this comment and will, out of the desire to gather attention, will respond to it. Let’s see how much you copy/paste because you can’t come up with your own original thoughts.

See ya on the flipside, Whiny McWhinerpants!

Nice arguments, is not my fault you have not idea.

HGood luck when you move your people to Null Sec RENTING, and please, read again all my original post, i say i no mining more, i not leaving game. OIs better for you accept you was killed by Gankers, and cant read.

Regards.

Man, did I call that one or what? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

OP
honestly
as highlighted by others here, your fit was wrong, your situational awareness was wrong, and yet you put a title as “mining nearly killed in high sec”, which suggests that it is not your fault but it is the fault of game mechanisms.
I would kindly suggest you to read this kind of post where the author has, imo, the good behaviour: Stupid Person Posting This to Help Out New Players
Not whining, etc.

(and your english could really be better, but… ;))

2 Likes

I wasn’t gonna say anything about the English. It’s obvious he’s not a native English speaker, and that’s okay. I understood immediately the cheese that needed to go with his whine. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve lost the occasional drone to the recon squads, but my Orca and 2 Skiffs have no problem killing them. Are you just letting your drones attack, or do you choose your targets? Kill the Renewing rat first, then focus on the others. If your drone skills aren’t high level, make sure all your ships are engaging the same enemy. Don’t just let them do what they like.

If you see your drone taking damage, pull them back. You can also recall all your drones when the squad first lands, wait for the aggression to switch to you and then drop your drones.

2 Likes

I have too the Problem of 2mb connection of internet. In my country DSL is the best available in the part i live, hace lag, can matter. Normally i try to do no autopilot or pass for trig invasion, because mmy connection can have lag iteslf and a disconnection is fatal.

I point to the Renewig, and then lost. Better dock (already sold the two skiff pilots)

1 Like

It’s a shame you have to deal with flaky internet, but I think the recon squads are a reasonable difficulty. A group of us mine, and we always look forward to them turning up, as it helps break up the mining cycles. If anything, the recon squads in 0.5 could even be bigger.

It’s all about adapting… It’s easy to see that recon squads were added to help curb AFK mining, and while they’ve made life more difficult for less experienced pilots, it’s not a terribly OP mechanic.

2 Likes

it’s not really more difficult.

I think it’s more interesting. Just like, before it was too easy and had no challenge at all. At least I can die if I go to pee and forget to dock, or get disconnected in HS.

3 Likes

You only need to use the Survey Scanner once in a while. Carry a mobile depot, and refit a LSE 2. Provided you do not close the survey window, the results will remain in display. Or swap in a Drone Navigation Computer which also gives a speed boost to both Salvage and Mining Drones. (not only combat drones).

1 Like

I think the Moderators need do something with the guy who CODE reolplay in 30 messages. Rule 11 as far i remember is not roleplaying in forums

I just came back as an alpha, and these trig rats are absolutely out of whack for what you’d expect in a high sec belt.

2 Likes

Its space, you shouldnt expect anything except the unexpected.
:wink:

As a returning player on a new account I can say it’s not more interesting. I got to watch my Venture get blown out of the sky in two hits. There was no chance to run as soon as they showed up they started shooting. It’s not a good look for EVE Online when a new player is told to “stay in high-sec” and then gets blown up in a 0.9 sec system. I get that it shakes things up for older more long term players but for new players it can break the game. I’ve lost 3 ventures in one day due to these roving NPC jerks and not once was I afk mining. I’m all for NPC rats but in high sec systems that haven’t been invaded they shouldn’t be two-shot kills… more like 10-shot kills so I can actually run away.

Join a corp. That doesn’t happen in our corp.

There are occasional losses as we let our Alphas and noobs find their legs, but nothing abnormal. Eve is known to be a particularly difficult game. It’s made extremely difficult if one tries to play in single mode.

Indeed. I played on and off back at launch all the way up until 2012-ish. Back then the rats/patrols in high-sec were manageable to new players (or so I remember). I’ve since joined a corp and they have nearly 24/7 mining fleet so hopefully you’re right and that’ll boost my enjoyment.

On the upside the patrols have made me more interested in getting some sweet revenge lol so I’ll be building up some combat skills as I can to hopefully participate in beating them back :joy:

1 Like

I’ve got some of my newer guys running with vets and they clean up on Trigs now. Sometimes it’s hard to get them to mine anymore. :rofl:

I just want them to enjoy their time in-game, though, and it’s a good source of ISK.

1 Like

I would storngly advise you to join people doing conduits. Those have a lot of ore, and if you can keep someone in them it will be some of the most safe mining you can do in eve. Besides mining in a mission pocket, of course.