Mining nearly killed in high sec

And that’s good. This game is just too hard for you. Second Galaxy is out there now. You could also play Stellaris if you want a space game. You have options.

1 Like

Lol.

Currently in Elite Dangerous. Ebve losing subscribers.

Yup, I started playing Eve in May 2003. It’s been dying for almost 2 decades now.

3 Likes

You look as an alias and have loss of "situational awareness"and other rgings =P

Gankers kill youy as idiot in UEDAMA, including your pod. You with 16 years of Eve (not that char) get your capsule ganked.

I dont think was good idea Move to attack others in forums because you loss an astero To CODE in uedama, lol.

Cheap attack, but yes I did. It was because I was AFK at the time. Completely my fault and you don’t see me on here whining about it or talking ■■■■ because it was my fault. See the difference?

And before you go on to list other kills on this character, just about all of them were due to my own stupidity. It wasn’t the fault of the game mechanics or other players. It was due to my own lack of awareness.

I’m not embarrassed by that. I don’t whine about it. I don’t come on here asking for easy mode because I screwed up. It’s called personal accountability. Maybe you should get some?

6 Likes

Well o was with warareness and you no.

With the killboard of u, was evident CODE kill you for no awareness. Have not sense flag my coment. I show you have not awareness. Flagging my post, was strange defense.

I understand your problems : Seeking a solution because your corp, where your are CEO, are ben killed ing by trig squads. https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98357780/ You are not great master.

I understand you want go to rent in null PC: Active Null System Rental High sec is too hard for u.

But with problems of people killed in your own corp, maybe you need undersytand I WAS NOT KILLED, because i have open eyes, and for people as your corp pupils, the game is hard. Put your attention in your pilots, and put in NULL, as u want, very distant of the trig squads, but you not need to be hypocrital.

Proper deflection technique you got there.

I can’t play the game so let me instead talk ■■■■ to someone because they don’t agree with my lame ass bitch mode.

You honestly should quit this game. It’s too much for you.

Also, I didn’t flag your post. Someone else must have thought your comment was lame.

1 Like

Lol…

I understand you need your people, really kiulled by Recon trig squads, are going to stellaris and Second Galaxy.

Please dont do personal atacks, i am talking abpout facts. Your people is dying and you need harras me because you are not a great master.

Is better for you and the game, isf u go with the null sec carebears if u cant libve in hogh sec

I dont need the game, your people do. I was not killed, your people doi, then honestly, people of your corp, need quit the game, is too much for u…

(A) I never claimed to be a “great master” like you’re saying. I said I’ve been around and have experience.

(B) You’re the one that indicated you wanted to quit because the game is too hard. I simply agreed with you.

© This is Eve. HTFU.

2 Likes

Also, I can see you’re one of those attention whores who just likes to argue, so you can argue with the wind now. I’m done. Enjoy your quitting.

2 Likes

Oh, you need learn to read.

a ) Yes, you put yourself in superiority mode. You say have experience and go killed by the CODE gankers, in the most stupid way. Nice experience you have.

b ) No, i say i am leaving mining, is better regional trade. Learn to read. I talk about no sense mining, but no leaving game

i like argue ? attention whore ?

No, i am an experienced player, not killed by recon squads. I try to do a service, to people as your corp members, the type of “idiots” killed by recon trig squads.

I have too much trillions here to leave completly.

Please, read your self and send them to second galxy or stellaris.

Ah, nice luck with the renters in null, because the whore attenbtion who seek free SAFE rocks, are u.

Carebear =P

Ha! Man, you argue and debate with the skill of a grade school student. Great comebacks and I am just too bereft of words to respond appropriately.

Yes, this is me laughing at you. I promise, with absolute certainty, that you will not be able to ignore this comment and will, out of the desire to gather attention, will respond to it. Let’s see how much you copy/paste because you can’t come up with your own original thoughts.

See ya on the flipside, Whiny McWhinerpants!

Nice arguments, is not my fault you have not idea.

HGood luck when you move your people to Null Sec RENTING, and please, read again all my original post, i say i no mining more, i not leaving game. OIs better for you accept you was killed by Gankers, and cant read.

Regards.

Man, did I call that one or what? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

OP
honestly
as highlighted by others here, your fit was wrong, your situational awareness was wrong, and yet you put a title as “mining nearly killed in high sec”, which suggests that it is not your fault but it is the fault of game mechanisms.
I would kindly suggest you to read this kind of post where the author has, imo, the good behaviour: Stupid Person Posting This to Help Out New Players
Not whining, etc.

(and your english could really be better, but… ;))

2 Likes

I wasn’t gonna say anything about the English. It’s obvious he’s not a native English speaker, and that’s okay. I understood immediately the cheese that needed to go with his whine. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve lost the occasional drone to the recon squads, but my Orca and 2 Skiffs have no problem killing them. Are you just letting your drones attack, or do you choose your targets? Kill the Renewing rat first, then focus on the others. If your drone skills aren’t high level, make sure all your ships are engaging the same enemy. Don’t just let them do what they like.

If you see your drone taking damage, pull them back. You can also recall all your drones when the squad first lands, wait for the aggression to switch to you and then drop your drones.

2 Likes

I have too the Problem of 2mb connection of internet. In my country DSL is the best available in the part i live, hace lag, can matter. Normally i try to do no autopilot or pass for trig invasion, because mmy connection can have lag iteslf and a disconnection is fatal.

I point to the Renewig, and then lost. Better dock (already sold the two skiff pilots)

1 Like

It’s a shame you have to deal with flaky internet, but I think the recon squads are a reasonable difficulty. A group of us mine, and we always look forward to them turning up, as it helps break up the mining cycles. If anything, the recon squads in 0.5 could even be bigger.

It’s all about adapting… It’s easy to see that recon squads were added to help curb AFK mining, and while they’ve made life more difficult for less experienced pilots, it’s not a terribly OP mechanic.

2 Likes