Mining Venture Destroyed by fleet of Serpentis Drones in HS

What the heck! Where’s this agent of yours? I gotta give him a call!
My L2 agents only pass out 100k, 150k on a good day.

Im going to have a little chat with my agent…
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hek 8-12. I killed everything and did loot and salvage of what was left behind. On typical pay out I get around 400K per mission (but 1-2M also happened) and sometimes I got faction mod in the drop, but typically I was just hoping for some meta warp disruption field generators to drop. But do remember to drop any missions that go to or through Hagilur.

May I recommend using this handy tool below during the conversation? In my experience it can persuade people very successfully. :smirk:

(You might have to adjust the power level from maximum though to suit the intended purpose.)

1 Like

I am Indy and combat mission runner, but mining…meh, did it long time and realized it is too slow a tedious and will put you into acoma.
Make isk without any real risk while you work you’re way up to bigger payouts, distribution mission running, find a station with lotsa distribution agents caldari steel, Lai Dia, food something something, and run like mad by piling up as much as you can fit in you’re industrial, low level missions have small M3 requirements so fit you’re T-1 for speed of alignment but carry a few cargo expanders so you can fit more if needed.

Have one goal, work yourself up to transport ships (T-2), blockade runner for cargo under 5500 m3 and DST for larger moves (but really most lvl 4’s don’t exceed 10,000 M3 that I’ve seen), except when running some special missions that requires at least 40,000 M3.

Get the skill books to increase payouts and LP, by the way as you’re getting LP there are implants that can get you millions quick save LP to buy these to help you buy you’re first transport ship.

Anyway distribution missions pay faster then mining alone can get you when everything is factored in, look me up in game and I can point you to station with a few agents to get you started.

Be meatshield get money whats the problem?

i thought you wanted money

Well, I have my SOE epic arc mission coming up, I might stop by when Im out there.
TY!

Autothysian Lancers are drones but I don’t know if they are serpentis

In Stegette 0.5 area, sometimes asteroid belts were invaded by huge fleets of guristas. I lost 2 retrievers due that

A small advice in case you still don’t do this: after getting to some position in sec mission anchor mobile tractor unit (and save its location in case you dc - so that you can recover it later) - makes it much easier and quicker collect loot and salvage. Of course assuming you don’t blitz them.

1 Like

“Old dog learns new tricks” Two days ago I watched a solo Venture kill three belt rats in the Hek system. Now in this case the Venture driver had five years of experience in Eve and he used two Warrior II drones to do the rats. These were all defensive kills he was NOT chasing them. :wink: But he got all three and salvaged their wrecks. If I had not seen him do it I would not have believed it but he did. What this points out however is that hard earned skills and the right choice of weapons v. targets makes a difference in this game. If you are doing the Alpha thing getting to the skill level this feat took will take some time. Following the agent missions is likely to be a quicker way to advance that the lone wolf slog through the belts.

1 Like

You can kill players too in a venture or more .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.