Minmatar Republic Fleet / Navy LP Store

Hello, I’m looking for anyone who would like to purchase minmatar republic fleet / navy issue items. For example:
-Republic fleet ammunition
-Fleet Issue ships
-Navy cap boosters
-Datacores
-Implants
-Customs office BPC
-Modules
-Etc (here’s a link to what we can offer: Corporation Tribal Liberation Force Loyalty Points Database for eve online)

In terms of pricing, a number of my allies are selling their LP at a rate of around 800-900 ISK/LP, and I would need to offer them a rate of 1000 isk/lp in order to incentivize them to sell to you instead of the Jita market or highsec buyback. I would take a % profit on top of that, and am willing to negotiate on what would be a mutually agreeable/fair profit margin.

All items would be contracted out from Hek, and I may need some downpayment if you are ordering a massive volume of something expensive. (I’m not rich enough yet to buy billions of isk worth from my allies and hold onto it )

In summary: If you want a large stockpile of republic fleet / navy issue ANYTHING that comes from Minmatar FW LP store, whether it’s a 100 datacores or 100 tempest fleet issue battleships, please contact me and we can work something out that is mutually beneficial.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.