Missing: CCP work

CCP work has gone missing in CCP games. CCP work is the noblest member of CCP Games.

In the old days CCP produced supercool EVE videos, CCP had future vision that was presented with well made slides. Last EVE Vegas showed that this noble member of CCP games has gone missing. Keynote was like it wasn’t prepared in advance. There were no future vision and no videos. People were just speaking words out like they had lost hope already.

Also I have seen lots of complaints in recent years that people don’t get answers when they need customer service help with some issues. Noone replies anything when there is serious issues with EVE. All these replies have been made by CCP work in the old days.

Everything cool in CCP Games has always been made by CCP work. Have you seen this noble member of CCP? I want CCP work back!

1 Like

I want a healthy planet Earth back.

Seems like we have different priorities.

5 Likes

This is not a fact.

1 Like

The prophecy was true, EVE is dying! \o/

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot fortune

Has CCP put EVE into maintenance mode?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

1 Like

@discobot fortune

Have you conspired with the devs against us?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

1 Like

:thinking:

4 Likes

Good luck with that. While everyone’s jumping on the electric car bandwagon more and more damage is being done to the environment to get the minerals needed.

More damning for the owners are the ongoing deaths and adult and child slavery resulting in widespread rapes in DR Congo on a daily basis.

Look up conflict minerals.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.