Mission Ship Suggestion Request

@Sarah_Olson, thats exactly the reason why i carry a MTU or 6 in my mission ships. that way when i go back after doing like an extrav or worlds collide, or making 2 or 3 jumps out, I like having everything bunched together, and go about my day.

anyway
Salvager Noctis
[Noctis, Salvager]
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Cap Recharger II

Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II

Medium Salvage Tackle II
Medium Salvage Tackle II
Medium Salvage Tackle II

1 Like

I generally run about two hours of missions back to back before going back to salvage, that would mean I would need a lot of MTUs which really isn’t very practical for me. Plus I usually mission in smaller hulls with more limited cargo holds like a Gila, Proteus, Eos etc.

eh too each his own i guess. I can’t stay focused to try to do missions back to back, plus I run L4’s so the raven can carry several MTU’s, plus when i’m doing missions with 5-6 rooms or have a lot of rats like enemies abound or worlds collide, MTU for me just makes sense.

1 Like

I have fitted mine with a Signal Amplifier II in the Lows, which not only gives more scan res but 2 extra targets locks.

2 Likes

i guess the dummy in me is asking why would i need 12 targets locked lol.

It lets you tractor more wrecks and allows you to keep more of them locked until you can put a salvager module on them.

2 Likes

good point.

indeed it’s much easier to salvage when you are not limited to your number of slots.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.