Mission

is there a way to not be offered a specific mission. i have received the anomic base mission 6 times back to back from the same agent. I understand that declining the mission will not result in a penalty however if there was a way to prevent the mission from even being offered that would be great. is there any way to reduce the frequency that the mission is offered (if it cant be prevented entirely) to as common as worlds collide or Angel Extravaganza, both of these missions i have not received more than once every 2 to 4 months in fact i cant even remember the last time i got a worlds collide and i have been playing since 2008

1 Like

nope just have to keep declining the ones you don’t want to do. also there are 4 different anomic base missions in the pool so I’m assuming it wasn’t the same one 6 times in a row. Considering the payouts you probably want to do as many as possible.

tbh would be nice to be able to decline angels extra before it ever came up.

Also it is possible you are running for an agent that doesn’t have worlds collide in the mission pool, it seems unlikely but I wouldn’t guess that it’s impossible.

1 Like

I got worlds collide from Amarr agents very often. ( lvl 4 )

1 Like