Moce For CSM 17

Much easier. Im away from my home for a couple days but discord follows me everywhere

I didn’t know this candidate yet, but his interview in Ashterothi was fantastic, top shelf candidate and in for the love of EVE!

He also addressed the disconnect issues in EVE, why are all candidates bringing all their ideas ahead of fixing the rampant disconnect issues? Fix the basics first.

1 Like

This disconnect issue is no small thing. It isnt our IPs, this is something with CCP and this needs to be fixed.

im voting for moce!! everyone else is goonz to me

1 Like

I think you bring a lot of good things to the table! I’m hoping you become one of the chosen ones of the lot and raise to power to help eve in the long run!

1 Like

the Drake of eve some would say

1 Like

Drakes forever!

Actually that is the very reason to vote for him and why no one should vote for anyone that fits those catagories. Famous Streamers and space politicians care for the average player as much as say Tom Cruise or Nancy Pelosi cares about the average American. They don’t. Its just idiots that think they do.

1 Like
1 Like

Got my vote!!!

1 Like

Thank you!!

thank you for sharing a simple concern: about the players and community and not how big alliances are and need…

i just hope you can do something about mining… mining now is a grind thing… plus on this attack, stupid attack, on mining on orcas to prevent bots… right!!! and multi??? thats ok??? common…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.