Module drops from destroyed ship

So…is this possibly the worst loot drop you’ll ever see…

Seriously, WTF!!!

Ganking is bad before the haters appear BUT any chance of something dropping? I do hate this game sometimes!!

1 Like

:rofl:

Ganking is fun

2 Likes

Damn right :wink:

But come on CCP even the bad guys need some good luck and good drops!!

Loot fairy decided nothing should drop. According to the killmail it wasnt a gank. So.

1 Like

So im not a bad guy then :wink:

Yes you are

:ok_hand:

1 Like

According to zkill, this was not a gank. This was honorabru space pvp.

Funnily enough, I have a similar story with a ganker and a Nergal as well. I was moving a Nergal I didn’t want anymore, and I got obliterated. This was one of the rare ganks that were entirely unavoidable, but that’s beside the point. The moron wasted a 50m+ ship on a Tayra that was carrying something he probably wouldn’t have been able to grab quickly, but the funny part is that the Nergal didn’t even drop. Guess Nergals have bad luck when it comes to loot drops.
Edit: forgot to add, yeah, that is really bad luck. I hate to see it happen to anyone.

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, as it turns out, Tayras fit only for capacity can not tank a Gank-nado. Lesson learned on that one

Actually, that is a highly recommended - proven to get you home faster.

Yes, and while I do appreciate the pod express occasionally, I prefer to keep my cargo inside of my ship and not in someone else’s.

1 Like

That is a bit seflish if you think about it. Gankers are space poor, they need to feed their families you know.

1 Like

And I have slaver hounds that need getting fed too, but you don’t see me throwing a pity party about it. And no, it is not selfish for wanting to possess property, this isn’t the space USSR after all.

Gankers also want to possess property - YOURS !!!

This is a valid want, but most of the stuff that’s in my freighters isn’t mine. If you would like to acquire it, you could contact the issuer of the contracts I take and request to purchase them at a reasonable price, and I will gladly deliver it to you at reasonable rates.

You should have trained your Dropped Loot Preservation skill to at least L4. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

3 Likes

Well with your luck this bad I would go buy a lotto ticket.

Perhaps you used up all your bad luck!

1 Like

It’s a very good skill to have trained up. Helps with a lot too. Mostly beating the ISK out of people.

What a violent little miner

1 Like