Modules/Weapons

yeah if theyre already in love with the game and KNOW they like it then sure, but until you get to that point paying for a full year when youre just starting out and are unsure would be stupid

Seeing a bit of inconsistency here, tbh.

I feel like if you are balking at the subscription price then selling plex for ISK is probably not a sustainable budgetary choice for you. If PLEX is an affordable way for you to get your ISK, then the sub price is similarly affordable. If the sub price is not affordable, then neither is selling plex and you’re going to need to grind for ISK.

1 Like

That would only be a contradiction IF I wrre the one buying plex then complaining about subscription.

Also even if you bought plex once and never again I wouldnt put that in the same category of paying every month

If you know this month that you’re probably going to play next month too, why not buy a couple of months at a time and spend 16 per month instead of 20?

You don’t need to pay for an entire year to already pay significantly less than 20 a month.

Paying 20 for a single month and then paying 20 again for the next single month and then paying 20 again really means you’re spending a premium for the privilege of not committing for more than a month at a time, but do consider if doing that every months for many months in a row really is worth the significantly higher cost.

For the majority of EVE players the cost per month is lower than 20, as they know they’ll be playing this game for more than a month.

1 Like

Sorry, have you not been complaining about both needing a subscription and not needing to grind because you could simply sell plex?

It’s not exactly clear what you are even doing here, at this point. You’re clearly looking for a free-to-play dopamine treadmill, and there is a limitless pool of such games to choose from instead of asking why a niche subscription sandbox game isn’t designed for someone with terminal TikTok brain.

2 Likes

well yeah if i like it enough the first month to play a second month then at that point I know I like it enough to pay for the whole YEAR so I wouldnt be spending another $20 the following month, but the initial first month of $20 is still insane for a 20 year old game

a 20 + year old game that resembles nothing like it was in 2003 due to the amount of FREE updates it continuously gets..

i complained about the sub PRICE for this game.,.. not the fact that their is sub in general, Not needing to grind? there IS no grind the skills train themselves, and yes I did say why would yo ugo make isk if you could just get it with plex… but did I say I bought plex? If so please point it out.

free to play? No 98% of free to play games especially MMOs are trash, theres a reason that their free… because they know they couldnt sustain people if they had t pay for that garbage. Lets see I play Dofus which is just as old as this and costs $5 a month, pretty fun so far, have been subbed to FFXIV (the only game listed that could be described as a dopeamine treadmill which got boring and i pretty much quit a year ago and only keep the account active to keep my virtual house until i come back when the new xpac hits)) since 2013 which costs $160 a year, and Im paying $150 a MONTH to multibox accounts in FFXI which Ive played since 2004 and is an actual sandbox (as all sub based MMOs that came out pre WoW are).

Point is I CLEARLY have no problem paying to play a game if i like it well enough to warrant doing so, Im sure we’re all familiar with the term “Risk vs Reward” well all Im seeing with Eve Online (so far) is huge risk and zero reward, especially is ALL my problems (except skill issues) can be solved with ISK and isk is just a credit card swipe away

As for Toktok brain, I think not Im not a 16 year old girl, you definitely wont see me using Tiktok

You do know you can play for free as an alpha right, and thus get your first taste for free?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.