Mogul Financial Moon Mining

very cool of eve-mogul to do this.
any chance of getting some in the zoohen system?
we have cookies!

1 Like

I have updated the original post with a little snippit of the highsec complexes. Weā€™ve also commissioned an infographic to help explain our system.

stopped by in a procurer with my low level alt made 80m+ in about 3hrs.
moon mining is pretty sweet.

1 Like

Nice. Low or high? What did you mine?

1 Like

high sec coesite it was over 8m per prospector load.

1 Like

Your extractions webpage seems to have broken somehow. It does not display a list today. It seems to be stuck waiting for data.

Hello there! Is there any discord available for miners to pass the time in there and know each other?

1 Like

Hi, has this little project come to some sort of end, notice there are next to no upcoming extractions and the refineries are inactive at the mo?

@Jeronica I wonder if you could give us an update. I logged off in an Eve Mogul Refinery in Waira but when I logged in it is now owned by someone else and it is not set to public so when I undock Iā€™ll have to use Asset Safety to get at the rest of my stuff.

ā€œHighsec Athanors ā€” these turned into a bigger flop than I anticipated. I didnā€™t expect them to do amazingly well for our bottom line, in fact maybe break even at least. They have really put a dent into our net income though, and we will be dismantling them over the next few weeks. To give some metrics, they cost us about 4.5b to operate monthly, not including the logistics of moving fuel blocks, and the entire area only saw ~250mil in income. A lot of this is because the ore could be compressed and moved to Jita with extreme ease. The little moon ores that were mined werenā€™t worth much, and our refining athanors saw little action. I was hoping to see an increase in production in the Kamio Sotiyo as well, but that was not the case. We did see an uptick in reactions in the Tama Tatara, but I have a feeling that was not related to the highsec moons.ā€

From the shareholder report few days ago.

Thanks for posting that. I sort of thought that might be the case.

Such is Eve. Props to Eve Mogul for attempting this.

Yeah sorry about that! Let me know if thereā€™s a bill for your asset safety.

2 Likes

Oh not bothered about the bill, more disappointed that this great idea did not pan out for you.

2 Likes

Dank scam Mogulā€¦ dank.

:witnessprotectionparrot:

I came to mine a few time in Basgerin even if it was far from my locationā€¦ But it was possible to find moon goo not available in my area

Anyway, main problem is that the area was not secure and with so many miners, here came hunters for fresh easy meatā€¦ So I was only ready to risk a venture and I was mining way less than I could in my area with covetorsā€¦ Add to this the hassle to move the stuffs back to my areaā€¦

After a while I came to the conclusion that it was not worth it for meā€¦

1 Like

I, too, tried it. Though I never lost a ship (because running conservatively) it also was not worth the hassle/time as a soloist.

I appreciate the attempt by Jeronica, though.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.