šŸ’° Mogul Financial Investment Services

Are these investments only to the top moguls or also for the super-small-investors?

I have structured it to be accessible for just about anyone.

1 Like

@Jeronica Are you still accepting investors?

I may do another expansion in the next month, weā€™ve gotten a huge uptick in demand in ore and working hard to get it supplied.

MMR payments have been sent out. 2.5% this month, a combination of the 50% increase in capital + me being AFK on a business trip for the past 3 weeks have made it more difficult for me to move minerals around to our sotiyos.

Next month I hope to have many of the logistical issues taken care of.

Confirming payment for the month of August

August payments confirmed thx!

Confirming I received this monthā€™s payment.

Confirming payment for august! Good Service and 100% transparent.

September has been a good month, weā€™ve already surpassed the return % from any month prior. With another Sotiyo in the pipeline, and our servicing of the M-O sotiyo, we may need an expansion of ISK as itā€™s getting hard to keep up with the demand.

More news will follow in the next couple days.

confirming this month payment, thanks Jeronica. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would love to invest this time round!

1 Like

Iā€™d invest for sure

1 Like

Confirming payment for month of September

All investments have been converted to virtualized shares in EVE-Mogul. I am currently working on updating the interface, including a dynamic, better managed, public facing shareholder page.

I will also be working on an automated stock exchange, so investors can buy and sell shares more easily.

For the fourth funding round, I anticipate that the exchange will be the primary location for selling shares, rather than using spreadsheets and discord as I do at present.

For the previous funding rounds, I have created 1.5m shares at 100k each. I have sent everyone their shares relative to their investment.
For example: 5b investment = 50k shares.

I also want to increase the value of shares in MMR, from 100k to 105k for this third share release.

This gives current investors a 5% increase in their share value. The 1.5% guaranteed return has been removed. This was implemented as a safety net in case the markets didnā€™t respond, but they have, so it is no longer needed.
Example: 50k shares (5b investment) is now worth 5.25b

To compensate for this, I have increased the dividend pool from the formula [(Profits - 1.5% IPO Value) / 2 + 1.5% Investment Value] to a static 60% profits disbursement. This will give near identical returns while reducing the calculations required for payouts, while the 40% will go to courier fees, and plex offsets to trading characters.

1 Million shares at 105k ISK per share will be available for purchased on Monday, Oct 2nd. Current investors can purchase shares at 100k ISK per share. Please get a hold of me on Discord (preferable) or EVE-Mail to discuss buying any shares.

I look forward to expanding our profit generating system, which helps grow the whole Mogul economy!

Looks like I got all the interested parties to buy the shares within a couple hours. Hopefully weā€™ll have some expansion shares in the next couple months, and have the shares up on the open market!

1 Like

Hello Jeronica! Nice posts and updates! How does one get started in a budding career of doing what you do? I mean like getting a Financial Investment Services going and getting investors? I would like to start small and gain trust of the community.

Confirming I received this monthā€™s payment. Sorry I missed the expansion, that was quick.

1 Like

Howdy!

Iā€™ve been playing for 10+ years creating relationships that has gotten me able to do what weā€™re doing today. Mogul itself has been running for about 4-5 years now, and Iā€™ve just always put anything I make/profit right back into the project. Iā€™d consider people trust the project and my dedication to it rather than me myself.

As far as getting investors yourself, unfortunately collateral is the only way to get it when starting out. There arenā€™t many people who can get large uncollateralized loans other than trusted third parties.

Gryphon, what you need is a project. Investors like to reward people for doing interesting and remarkable things. ā€œGetting investorsā€ is not really a remarkable project :slight_smile:

1 Like