Monocle club, a state of disrepute

Declaration of the immediate causes which induce and justify the secession of membership from the Monocle Club of esteemed members.

Dated by 05/04/19

I Brewlar Kuvakei tender my resignation from the monocle club & advertise my membership of a new club entitled The Monocle Committee. I do so due to the admittance of non monocle wearing members into the original club.

I hereby advertise to all monocle wearers that they are applicable to the committee by way of eve mail to myself or any other administrator of new Edens most exclusive of clubs where upon they will face expulsion when not prescribing to the dress code, members must be wearing a monocle.

1 Like

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee, hear, hear, in agreement!

1 Like

Is one required to have in their possession, a permit, before adoring said monocle?

No, you just have to be wearing a monocle.

1 Like

MMGA!

Does the monocle have to be worn over an eye, or can it be used on any part of the body ? Also, is wearing just a monocle and nothing else acceptable for formal club occasions ?

Perhaps the The Monocle Committee could outsource the issue of permits to CODE ??

1 Like

The rules of the original club have now been enforced. It is likely that this committee will be disbanded soon as it’s goals were achieved, and my I say in blistering speed. I applaud all committee members in their swift action and hope to see them in the original club house.

Below is an original forum post for those wishing to learn more about the club & make application for membership.

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/topic/478168/

1 Like

$81 pixels :slight_smile:

$81’s? I don’t pay to play eve and I’d never consider spending dollars on cosmetic items for a game. I have fun and make isk which buys me crap. Nothing in TQ is worth anything it clearly states so in the rules unless we go to rmt legal route like Serenity.

It would take an average player 25 hrs @ 1bn isk phr to grind for a monocle in game if you so wish.

Is it still possible to buy these things?

That’s what it originally cost. No they don’t sell them anymore.

They cost nothing, if people used 100% of the aur they got for free including tokens monocles would have cost 0 dollar and zero isk

Monocles should be brought back imo, I’d buy one.

There is plenty still in game prices start at 21bn sell and 14bn buy, this is high for an item which everyone had the chance to get for free alongside their sub.

So monocles really were a thing ? …and there was I, thinking this whole thread was a rather good piss-take…

Look into my eye not around the eye but into my eye, 3, 2, 1… you’re under. Both lh & rh gold monocles are in the game. The LH is much rarer with sub 20 in existence as far as I know, Silver monocles are in the game but I know of no spawns as of yet.

Oh yes very much so.

Google ‘eve monoclegate’ ‘eve summer of rage’ ‘eve greed is good’ for some background if you want.

They are rarer in the game now, but as said, if you really want the steampunk-anus-face look you can get one.

So misleading. On purpose?

If, big IF, you saved all the little aur handouts they gave eventually you would have had enough, but that is over months and most people did not.

Quit acting like there was a single handout that size and everyone did it.

Not everyone used their AUR wisely some blew it on crap others bought monocle’s, others just stumped out the cash and of course CCP gave a fair few out as gift and prizes such as the LH gold monocle.