''Semiotique'' Monocle Month, October

The monocle committee is proud to promote October as ‘‘semiotique’’ monocle month.

Many may ask is the ‘‘semiotique’’ monocle worth thinking about for an entire month where as such days as remembrance day are only dwelled upon for a mere day? Well like LGBT or Black’s history month, you have to ask what is the biggest tragedy having, an acquaintance die in battle in the name of freedom or having an acquaintance fall so low as to purchase a ‘‘semiotique’’ monocle?

Clearly the ‘‘semiotique’’ is worth computing for a month, & I ask all of you to take a knee & to consider the ramifications of pay 2 attire each morning in the month of October.

Don’t be an elite or should I remind you how our golden monocles came into existence.

3 Likes

Wtf is a semierotic monorail

4 Likes

Since I’m an Apparel collector with 634 different items, I will definitely be getting those Monocles from the NES. However I will say I’m not too pleased about the price of 750 PLEX for each.

And yes I bought the ‘Semiotique’ Cyber Suit pack from CCP for $19.99. I’m not happy that the only way to acquire those items is out of game with real money. However I was surprised to find out the pack had 10 new Apparel items in it (5 male & 5 female) along with some Fireworks so there’s that…

2 Likes

I will remind everyone anyway how it was back in the day
https://www.twitch.tv/imperiumnews/clip/EndearingRepleteVelociraptorOneHand

3 Likes

My eyepiece was 3.9bil. That was actually cheap as the higher prices started at 4.4bil XD

Why do there need to be separate men’s and women’s Monocles, again?

To keep the JK fans happy

So…did you not want to support the Epic Games Store with buying that Cyber Suit pack for $4.99? It do be on sale.

Why no other monocle types for other genders? :smirk: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Again, something about J K

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Closed.