Monocle club, a further state of disrepute

Declaration of the immediate causes which induce and justify the permanent secession of membership from the Monocle Club of esteemed members.

Dated by 23/09/2020

I Brewlar Kuvakei tender my resignation from the monocle club & advertise my membership of a new club entitled The Monocle Committee. I do so due to the admittance of non monocle wearing members into the original club.

I hereby advertise to all gold monocle wearers that they are applicable to the committee by way of eve mail to myself or any other administrator of new Edens most exclusive of clubs where upon they will face expulsion when not prescribing to the dress code, members must be wearing a gold monocle.

Join in game chat ‘Monocle Committee’.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode effective as of the posting of this thread, which is embarrassing both due to its content and the disreputable individual who wrote it, monocles aren’t cool anymore, so I strongly advise you update your avatar accordingly so as to not be associated with this individual who strives to maintain relevance and seek attention after a failed CSM campaign.

:no_entry_sign::face_with_monocle::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

I object on the grounds they never were.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Deja Vu… I’ve seen this post before.

1 Like

Forget the Coke Bottle Eye Support. Gouge out the eye and put a mechanical one in :pirate_flag:

Mech Eye > Coke Bottle Eye

2 Likes

Hear! Hear!

good thing i already removed mine way before he thought of this post.

Same.

Just bought a monocle for 100ISK on Singularity just to see how ridiculous I’d look

Yeah… no. ■■■■ that. I do not want to be a member of this club.

I have had mine and others from the day they got released. One thing the OP truly exemplifies in his general forum activity… Isk does not buy you Class.

He is no better than a silver monocle wearer. As a matter of fact, I bet he is the type that would spray his silver monocle gold just to say he has one.

6 Likes

Dude

You arent cool cos you have one.

Its cool cos it has you.

5 Likes

You must be proud of your monocle, of all the things to be proud of that must be high on the strange list.

2 Likes

Indeed there were previous posts on this matter in history.

This is the last topic on this matter. The monocle club has been abondoned by gold wearers including myself.

Good day, all members.

Ps,

Non monocle wearers commenting in a post about monocle club houses, but why?

1 Like

I think you missed a T

2 Likes

que?™

Explain

2 Likes

At the start of Wat.

C’mon, its your launguage, work with me here.

3 Likes

Ah I see, I’d use stronger language myself, but the forum says no.

Being an electrician my brain thought but that’s not James Watt, it’s Johann Wolfgang von Goethe; also I’m only a third of the way down my first caffeine injection of the day.

2 Likes

Lol dont Goethe there

3 Likes