Monocle club, a further state of disrepute

I’ll Goethe where I please, but not to the OP’s part of Eve; for it be full of scrubs wearing tinfoil and talking shite.

2 Likes

If he really wanted to make a statement on the ballrooms of New Eden, he’d wear two monocles.

1 Like

2 Likes

Next up in the NES line of products, more ammo for the love gun, only 350 PLEX; and your firstborn male child.

1 Like

Just because you guys don’t like the OP is no reason to constantly trash threads with your off-topic sarcastic remarks.

As for the actual thread, probably should have been posted in the sub-forum:
Intergalactic Summit.

And to stay on-topic, I’m also a proud owner of a Gold Monocle as well as a Silvershore Greatcoat… will have to post a pic later…

2 Likes

Hey I really don’t care what the reasons are, you’re all posting off-topic crap and trashing the thread just because you don’t like the OP.

Also I think all Apparel and Accessory items are cool.

2 Likes

Nope, like I said Ive lots of reasons to trash his threads, not just because I dont like him.

And cmon Mike, I imagine you of all people would hate the thought of being cool.

The fact you arent and dont care makes you one of the top 10 coolest capsuleers on these forums.

Bah out of likes again. Sorry, promise Ill fire you some when get em back.

I… as a matter of fact… was not off topic.

This is a shitpost. Shitposts by their nature entitle others to go crazy. This might not have been a shitpost if:

1. OP did not take himself too seriously in posting it
  2. OP did not previously post a nearly identical thread
  3. OP did not have an extensive record of unengaging shitposting (including calling literally everyone who disagrees with him pedophile advocates, trash, and/or pro-botters) and attention-seeking

Monocles are fine. (I was being sarcastic in my above post where I wore one on Sisi.) Playfully creating and participating in a Monocle club where you RP superiority over non-owners is fine. Actually taking such a club seriously is not fine.

A lot of the posts here aren’t so much of a derail as they are critical feedback (direct and indirect) to OP thay he has developed a bad reputation and he is encouraged to alter his conduct on forums, especially if he intends to rerun for CSM.

The monocle isn’t the problem.

1 Like

Yes and you’ve posted quite a few in this thread.

A lot of the replies in this thread are off-topic, posted with the sole intent of trashing this thread. You should heed your own advice about altering conduct, especially if you intend on running for CSM.

1 Like

Including your own posts where you tell everybody else off for posting off topic replies.

On topic, can we have big fat Cuban cigars that have been hand rolled on the thighs of virgins to go with our monocles?

3 Likes

At least most of my replies were still on-topic, despite calling out those who are intentionally trying to trash this thread, like you and your 8 sarcastic off-topic replies.

You’re not my dad!

Put that monocle on or don’t even bother running for CSM next year. The Monoclave controls this game. Many think that Goonswarm controls New Eden, bah!! We are the true EVE deep state!

2 Likes

Closing this thread as it is off-topic and not constructive.

1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
**Off-Topic Posting**
Pyramid Quoting
Rumor Mongering
New Player Bashing
Impersonation
Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.