Monthly Economic Report - December 2020

Good day,

The last Economic Report of 2020 for the month of December is now available for your viewing pleasure! To download the raw data, please click on the following link.

10 Likes

Everything is down. Intriguing. Destroyed outpacing Produced for the first time. Bounty income lower than Incursion income.

Commodities really need a breakdown now that this does not only include trade goods and WH blue loot but also Abyss red loot. It would help to get a much better picture of how out of balance abyss and wh space are compared to their risk.

8 Likes

Several hundred titans skew the data.

7 Likes

Without a doubt.

1 Like

Most of those commodities was from the event sites which dropped ded things.

1 Like

Ban Oasa.
Also the big lines seem angry! Someone please do a sacrifice, if not they might get more angry.

3 Likes

What’s with all the mining and production going on in Oasa? Is that Fraternity.? Is that real players or bots?

2 Likes

@CCP_Larrikin @CCP_Dopamine
So, we see a huge uptick in destruction beginning in December on Production vs Destruction graph, but that destruction doesn’t seem to be reflected in the Total Destroyed Value by Region graph. Am I missing something? Because I can’t make sense of what’s going on here.

7 Likes

Yes, the regional data for Delve shows 3.2 trillion ISK destroyed, but the M2-XFE armor timer battle on Dec 30/31 alone saw more than 20 trillion ISK in destruction. I think we need a do over on regional data here.

7 Likes

It was probably all reimbursed through support tickets.

and what about ESS tokens?

2 Likes

Yes.

Based on their responses to ESS fleets, I’d say it’s a mix.

He’s talking about the first fight, which the ProducedDestroyedMined.csv daily numbers clearly captures, but RegionalStats.csv does not.

RegionalStats.csv’s destruction numbers add up to 35.254T.

Adding up ProducedDestroyedMined.csv’s numbers for December gets a total of 52.799T. But then, December 3rd, 4th, and 26th aren’t in the daily numbers.

@CCP_Dopamine, @CCP_Convict, @CCP_Aurora—any chance that when preparing January’s numbers, you guys can have someone go over them first to see what’s missing, what disagrees with itself, and if there’s a way to reconcile all the numbers?

5 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine Can you please include the top one ISK faucet in the graphical view over time?

It‘s a shame but as expected, people move to risk free ISK generation outside of New Eden with instanced gameplay. I‘m talking about red loot from Abyss which injects 40T ISK into the game. More than twice as bounties.

5 Likes

/me rips tophat off own head and punches a hole through its lid in frustration

2 Likes

CCP clearly said they wouldnt reimburse anyone on the M2 fight. Stop spreading lies.

2 Likes

Actually abyssal is unpredictable, I started running them bit ago and I’ve got close to losing a few times by making simple mistakes.

1 Like

Your own mistakes don’t make content unpredictable.

2 Likes

16 Likes

The other day I talked about Star Citizen population growth graphs. They showed a giant increase in new players and they all started playing when EVE started attacking its played with the ORE redistribution. The uptick started shortly after CCP destroyed player fun inside of EVE.

6 Likes

Yeah, so all the players that assert that CCP is just trying to get people to buy plex, are not only puting forth a conspiracy theory with no evidence, and ignoring all the evidence of unsustainable economic activity, but they also let everyone know what caliber of player they are. I mean, I’ve made more money this past year during resource scarcity than I have in my previous 4 years of playing. Maybe if you spent more time chasing new strats and opportunities, and less time complaining, you’d be able afford something more expensive and classy than that tin foil hat you got on.

8 Likes